• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 22" PROOF 7 SAUM 8.4T Origin Prefit

rootacres

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 1, 2020
Hello All,

I have a 22" PROOF 7 SAUM 8.4T barrels up for sale. It will come with an SRS Chubb titanium brake. The brake was turned down and blended by LRI. The cerakote was also done by LRI. The chambering was done by Straight Jacket Armory. This barrel has been bomb for me. Shoots the 168 VLDs very well.

I won a custom 300 PRC, now Id like to move my Origin into a NRL Hunter rig.

22" Length
Sendero Contour
Origin Prefit Thread
5/8-24 Thread
8.4 Twist
Armors Black Cerakote
Sub 500rds fired
Slight cosmetic blemish on the tip of the brake and one spot on the carbon. They are in the pics but the carbon spot is hard to see.

$750 - Net shipped to the lower 48

Any questions let me know. 517-294-0362
IMG_4242.jpeg

IMG_4248.jpeg

IMG_4249.jpeg
IMG_4250.jpeg
IMG_4251.jpeg
IMG_4252.jpeg

I have couple of questions that might help your sale.

1). I can’t tell from the picture, is that a short action Origin with a magnum bolt? If so, how did this feed?

2). What velocities were you getting out of the 22” barrel? What other bullets did you try?

3). What does that barrel weigh with the brake?

Thanks.

I have couple of questions that might help your sale.

1). I can’t tell from the picture, is that a short action Origin with a magnum bolt? If so, how did this feed?

2). What velocities were you getting out of the 22” barrel? What other bullets did you try?

3). What does that barrel weigh with the brake?

Thanks.

1.) Yes it is. I was/am very pleased with the feeding. I smoothed out the feed lips of the Hawkins hunter mag just to help it a little bit. I don't have much to compare it to. But between my defiance/proof LA 300 PRC and origin/proof 7 SAUM. The SAUM is my preference. Im sure the defiance will get better with time.

2.) The 168 VLDs were around 2850 fps with H4350. I only shot at 1k+ yds once. The impacts would support velocities slightly faster than that. The 143 Hammers that I shot briefly (this was an accurate bullet for me too) were around 3035 fps with H4350. Id imagine with H1000 and pushing the book on it a little the speeds would pick up some.

3.) 2lbs. 10 oz w/ the brake (according to the wifes kitchen scale)

Reactions: KYAggie