• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.22 rimfire upper for AR15

RH4540

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2008
Wisconsin
Who makes a decent, .22 upper for an AR15, with timely delivery? It doesn't have to shoot 1/2" at 100 yards, but, I want decent accuracy. I've tried a couple of the conversions, but, accuracy sucked.
I'd really like to actually practice a little with my ARs without having the expense and noise of cenerfire ammo.

I did a search, and didn't come up with much.

Re: .22 rimfire upper for AR15

Spikes Tactical has a great reputation.

There is an entire forum devoted to .22 and pistol conversions on ar15.com. You should browse through that. It's got some good info.

I have a complete one listed in the for sale section. Spike's Upper, 2 blackdog mags, Roggio Arsenal lower. Check it out.

If you are looking for an upper that most simulates a Competition Highpower AR-15 look to Compass Lake Engineering.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hilbillee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a complete one listed in the for sale section. Spike's Upper, 2 blackdog mags, Roggio Arsenal lower. Check it out. </div></div>

I'm looking for just the upper, so I can use it on the lowers that I use for shooting "3-gun", but, thanks for the offer!

+1 for Spikes. Would be a great 3-gun trainer. Priced right to...

I have a standard Spike M4 clone upper and it has become 1 of 2 of my favorite guns along side my suppressed Savage Mark 2.

Slim

What kind of accuracy are you guys getting out of your Spikes??

THANKS!!

I have a spikes (for fast shipping, i got it 5 weeks early) and it is great. As of now, i have a 5 MOA red dot on it, but it normally shoots inside that at 50yd, i will need to mount a scope to get better groups.