• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

eli polite

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2010
delaware
i just came across a .22 TCM. Up until today i did not even know such a thing existed.. is it fairly new? Is it just a novelty? It looks fun but like odd calibers is it a bad investment

a friend of mine has one. It's a fun little caliber. Insanely loud out of a pistol. Semi-expensive to shoot, roughly about the same as .45. It's not too new anymore, been out a while. It is more of just a novelty as you won't see it being used for much more than a fun gun. However, it is very fun to shoot...accurate, minimal recoil.

Reactions: Brutalwarpig
a friend of mine has one. It's a fun little caliber. Insanely loud out of a pistol. Semi-expensive to shoot, roughly about the same as .45. It's not too new anymore, been out a while. It is more of just a novelty as you won't see it being used for much more than a fun gun. However, it is very fun to shoot...accurate, minimal recoil.
I just got the Rifle (used) and cheap shot .87 moa at 100 yards. More powerful than the 5.7x28 and Rock Island has a nice 1911 that comes with the .22 TCM barrel and a 9mm barrel. Out of the rifle those tiny bullets had a muzzle velocity of about 2800 fps. That is one high pressure round!