• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 223/556, 22LR, 6.5 Creed, 338 Lapua, 9mm and 12ga ammo

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Willing to sell some of my random ammo that's been hard to get. I'm not selling my shit for what it cost a year ago, but everything will be priced less than what it's been selling for on gun broker. If you've got a problem with that, move along. I don't need to sell it but daddy wants more race car parts so if people want to pay stupid prices for stuff I might as well sell some of my own.

NO SALES TO FUCKED UP STATES. You know who you are, don't try.

There will be no bulk shipping discounts because it's going to get split up anyway due to weight. Payment via certified checks, cashiers checks, USPS MO, and personal checks. No paypal. I may be able to take Zelle depending on the timing but they have a $2500 a week limit and I'm dumping a bunch of shit right now so it may be off the table.

If you're near Tampa, FL I'll meet you locally and knock off a few bucks but I'm not driving any further than my fedex dropoff point (about 15 mins) to meet anyone.

Here's what I've got that I'm willing to part with:

- 840 rounds (2x 420rd cans) of Federal XM193 in ammo cans on stripper clips. $600 shipped

- 220 rounds of Tula 223 55gr FMJ. $100 shipped

- 1125 rounds (3x 375rd boxes) of 22LR CCI 36gr mini mags in that backwoods fuck packaging. $180 shipped

- 100 rounds of Winchester 6.5 Creed 125gr. $140 shipped.

- 198 rounds of IMI Razorcore 338LM. Two different lots. 138 rounds of one and 60 rounds of another. $600 shipped. This is actually how much Midway sold 200rd cases for back when you could actually get it.

- 2000 rounds total of CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 115r. These were 500 round cases that I repacked in plastic 30 cal cans (500 rounds each) so I could swap out desiccant packs and make range use easier than boxes. Each one weighs 14lbs 2.4oz. I'll part with 2000 rounds (4x 500 cans) total. $500 shipped for 1K or $900 shipped for all 2K.

- 170 rounds of Winchester (olin) 12ga 2 3/4" military buckshot. $340 shipped.

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    *sniff* *sniff*

Smells like burning bridges in here.

I smell entitlement.

So what, am I supposed to sell my shit to someone whom I don't know for less than current market value, who could just as well turn around and make a buck off of it? I'm simply offering it for sale, for less than other places have been selling it. Don't like it? Don't fucking buy it. It's really quite that simple. If you think I'm a dick for offering my stuff for sale at slightly less than market value but more than market value before, you're more than welcome to think so.

But it's completely cool when someone picks up an optic off a prize table for FREE and sells it for $2500 on here, or a chassis for $1200, or a suppressor certificate for $1500 literally hours after they get it.

I smell entitlement.

So what, am I supposed to sell my shit to someone whom I don't know for less than current market value, who could just as well turn around and make a buck off of it? I'm simply offering it for sale, for less than other places have been selling it. Don't like it? Don't fucking buy it. It's really quite that simple. If you think I'm a dick for offering my stuff for sale at slightly less than market value but more than market value before, you're more than welcome to think so.

But it's completely cool when someone picks up an optic off a prize table for FREE and sells it for $2500 on here, or a chassis for $1200, or a suppressor certificate for $1500 literally hours after they get it.
    Plus, I thought there wasn't supposed to be shitting on ads either......

There's a reason people say "buy it cheap, stack it deep"...

Normally I let threads like this slide, but with more new gun buyers than ever coming into this market......coming to sniperhide for information just to get price gouged by members isn't right.

Normally I let threads like this slide, but with more new gun buyers than ever coming into this market......coming to sniperhide for information just to get price gouged by members isn't right.

What entitles you or anyone else to my property for less than what the current market value is?

How am I wrong for selling my stuff for more than I originally paid for it, but at the current marketvalue?

By your logic people should be giving away the stuff they picked off prize tables since they paid nothing for it, and people with original classic cars should sell them for the original retail price, right? Anybody who has bought a piece of property or house and made a buck off of it once value went up must be wrong, anybody who invests in stocks or gold and then sells when the value is up must be wrong.

I’m sorry that you’re too stupid to figure out how supply and demand works. I have it, this is what it’s currently worth, and I’m offering it to the market if someone would like it. That’s as simple as I can explain it to you.

Furthermore, you joined snipershide this year. Don’t act like you were under Franks desk sucking his dick while he was setting up the original website format.

Am I reading that right....$.50 for a 9mm blazer? Glad my state still has a good stock on shelves
    Holy smokes
    *sniff* *sniff*

Smells like burning bridges in here.
    Since we're all in here shitting up an ad against forum rules, I might as well jump in too. I think its hilarious that so many people are having a fit about prices with this, but will be in another thread in the bear pit talking about free markets, capitalism and how the government doesn't belong picking who wins in business. To top it all off, how is selling ammo for what the current market pricing demands wrong but the silver ads on here for $26 an OZ or more is different and no one has anything to say about it? I'm not saying the silver is gouging but the markets are the markets. Don't like the price? Don't buy the stuff. If you didn't plan ahead and need ammo now, then pony up the cash for what the market dictates.

What entitles you or anyone else to my property for less than what the current market value is?

How am I wrong for selling my stuff for more than I originally paid for it, but at the current marketvalue?

By your logic people should be giving away the stuff they picked off prize tables since they paid nothing for it, and people with original classic cars should sell them for the original retail price, right? Anybody who has bought a piece of property or house and made a buck off of it once value went up must be wrong, anybody who invests in stocks or gold and then sells when the value is up must be wrong.

I’m sorry that you’re too stupid to figure out how supply and demand works. I have it, this is what it’s currently worth, and I’m offering it to the market if someone would like it. That’s as simple as I can explain it to you.

Furthermore, you joined snipershide this year. Don’t act like you were under Franks desk sucking his dick while he was setting up the original website format.
    You said it better and nicer than I.

Reactions: redneckbmxer24
    I’ve got an offer for anyone here to earn their entitlement and the right to buy my shit for less than it’s worth.

If your lady is an 8+ (or at least a REALLLLLY slutty 7) you can send her off to me to rail for a week and I’ll grant you your wish of my ammo for the retail price 6 months ago. If she really impresses me I might give it to you.

Last edited: