• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 223 cases. Once fired, matching headstamp

Ryridesmotox

Hood rat
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2019
Have a ton of nickel plated 223 cases. All Winchester headstamped.

$5 per 100 cases +shipping.

It hasn't been prepped yet. Going to tumble some every day so it will at least be sorta clean.

I'm in southern california, if you are local to pendleton area, I can meet you so you can save on shipping.

Unless someone knows of a cheaper or easier way, a medium flat rate box seems to be appropriate for a 1k package, plus a little overage for you. That would be $65 shipped, $50 for the cases and $15 for the medium flat rate box.

IMG_20200210_191017_227.jpg

Last edited:
Quote me 1000rds shippd to 71958. Will give you plenty time to sorta clean before you ship. Thanks

Howdy Ryan,

I would do another 1k if they are available.

Kind Regards,

Regards,

- Jon

PM sent

Just for everyone that may want some, I'm building a one bench this week/weekend so I'll for sure let everyone know when I have more sorted and tumbled.

Thanks

I have a running list. I'll try and get like this week to ship this weekend or early next week. I'll ship in the order people asked for it.

Thank you.

If you get anymore in, I will also take 1 or 2k when you get them. Just LMK, RG

I'm all out right now. Not sure if I'll be able to get any anytime soon. Everything is closed down over here.