• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB 223 or 22-250 barreled action

Wanting To Buy

long range dogr

Sith Lord, bitches!
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2006
    Lodgepole, NE
    Like the title states. I’m looking for either of these barreled actions. Fall is on its way. And I’m looking to put together a budget build for a buddy to use for song dogs for the upcoming season.

Looking for something with a 700 footprint! I’d prefer an unmolested Remington 700. The cheaper the better! Wanting a varmint contour barrel.

Not looking for a true custom fellas! Just for something to help lift a guys spirits.

Pm what you have.

I have a 22-250 that I picked up fairly reasonable, after the scope and rings in have right at $1000 in it. Also have 120 fresh reloads to go with.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      708.7 KB · Views: 74
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      650.6 KB · Views: 70
    Like the title states. I’m looking for either of these barreled actions. Fall is on its way. And I’m looking to put together a budget build for a buddy to use for song dogs for the upcoming season.

Looking for something with a 700 footprint! I’d prefer an unmolested Remington 700. The cheaper the better! Wanting a varmint contour barrel.

Not looking for a true custom fellas! Just for something to help lift a guys spirits.

Pm what you have.
    PM Sent