• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTB .223 rem die set

Wanting To Buy

Chernobyl

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2019
Houston, Tx
Anyone have an extra 223 full length size die and seater die lying around. Also in need of some small rifle primers. I have Berger bullets I can trade for of equal value or will buy out right. Located in Houston.

I have the redding .223 competition neck bushing die set for sale (comes w/bushing neck sizing die, body die, and competition bullet seater). Never used, comes with the factory box and everything originally included. I can send pics if you DM me. $240w/shipping.

Anyone have an extra 223 full length size die and seater die lying around. Also in need of some small rifle primers. I have Berger bullets I can trade for of equal value or will buy out right. Located in Houston.

I have an RCBS set for sale in the PX. $45 shipped.

20210202_221620.jpg
20210202_221644.jpg
20210202_221714.jpg