• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.223 WSSM ..anyone reloading for one?

BgBmBoo

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Well now that I have started down the road of reloading...I decided I want a new rifle that will be really fun to reload for.

I have my eyes on a Cooper in .223WSSM. Yep...I know...a barrel burner,etc. But what is life without a little hot rod shooting now and again?

So...anyone here have one that they are reloading for?

Thanks,Stan

Re: .223 WSSM ..anyone reloading for one?

I shoot,use a .223wssm as a truck,varmint gun but use the factory super X 64gr loads,check this site and hook up with a fellow named Camo Cat, he is a great reloader and has a world of skinny on the short mags as well as several others,great site! http://wssmzone.com/main/default.aspx
Ill bet the cooper is a shooter! very best

Re: .223 WSSM ..anyone reloading for one?

i am also interested in reloading for a 223wssm, i pulled a couple of the winchester 55g psp factory loads (part number x223wss) and weighed them , they are 48.8g. the powder looks like 760(same size) but doesnt have the yellowish tint to it like the factory powder, does anyone know if 780 has that color?