• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 224 valkyrie

jcwarrior87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2009
Selah, Wa
I think I am going to sell my 224 valkyrie.

1.jpg

Aero lower and upper
Midwest hand gaurd
Bsf fluted 20" barrel
Bsf nickle bcg
Tubbs flat spring
Elf mann flat trigger
Bad lever.
Elf mann stock

Scope, mount and arca rail not included

I built this to shoot coyotes with. I have put less than 500 rounds through it. All hand loads suppressed. I can offer the buyer brass and dies. It is just over 7# with the optic. So about 5.8# with out.

The only trades i am intresed in are cz527 varmint in 204, a 22-250 tikka or an action that i can build 300 norma on.

1100 shipped

I've been debating if I should sell mine as well. It's a nice little gun, but I just don't use it that much, well I don't get out hunting or shooting much at all anymore.

I've been debating if I should sell mine as well. It's a nice little gun, but I just don't use it that much, well I don't get out hunting or shooting much at all anymore.

I am just to much of a bolt action guy.... ill keep on ar around for "chit hits the fan" but other than that i just like my bolts more

I am just to much of a bolt action guy.... ill keep on ar around for "chit hits the fan" but other than that i just like my bolts more
That's where I'm getting back to. I started with an old lever gun, my own first gun was a youth bolt gun, then upgraded to a BAR. Been out if it for a while and ended up with 3 ARs. Now looking for bolts again

Still got it. Looking to build a 30 Sherman magnum so intrested in barrel, krg la stock or an archimedes action.....