• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 224 Valkyrie

erikc641

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2017
Las Cruces, NM
I originally started out with another mfg 224 Valkyrie barrel, but sold it due to low use and the length. I bought another and was not getting the accuracy with the higher BC bullets due to it being a 7 twist. Then, I bought the one listed below and was able to achieve 2700 ft/s with the 88 ELDM bullets and good accuracy. However, as with the others, I just don't use it. This barrel has less than 100 rounds through it. So, it is time to move it all down the road for someone else to enjoy.

Wilson Combat 22” fluted 6.5 twist barrel (I purchased direct) threaded 1/2x28 - $250
LWRC Inc 6.8SPC II complete bolt (no carrier) with one piece gas ring - $65
Redding FL die - $30

Lee FCD - $10
Hornady seating die - $15
RCBS #19 shell holder - $5
Hornady modified case - $5

Hornady 50 count brass (new). I did open the box but haven’t touched the brass - $40
385 pieces of federal brass (some resized and polished). Some 2x fired but I bought them used. I was annealing after each firing - $75
Melonite superlative Arms (solid, .875) gas block and rifle length gas tube (assembled) - $75

No trades, PPFF preferred but other methods can be discussed. All prices OBO.

More photos can be provided upon request. Ask questions if you have them.

Last edited:
Reactions: veezer