• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22BR versus 6,5-284

Viper65fr

Private
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2008
South West of France
on a windy sunday in the south west of france we tested those two ammo in the hands of young french lady

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z0ud_DIB1ro"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z0ud_DIB1ro" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The 22BR with 80 grs SMK and Berger was not ridiculous at all.

Next test at 1000 meters within a few weeks

the spotter is Mr Christian Salva 7 titles in Bisley
smile.gif

Madame was doing so good he decide to drop the size of the target to a small piece of a clay found on the range.

Re: 22BR versus 6,5-284

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flying Dutchman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slamming the bolt shut is not a good sign. </div></div>

Try to close the action from your left hand when you are a right hand shooter and you will see that you use more energy from your week arm
frown.gif

I would be concerned if it was opening the bolt after shooting that would need an hammer. It will be a sign of over pressure.

I'm positive the 22BR is very capable at 1000m, as I personally shoot a 20BR and 55 grain bergers at 1000 quite regularly. It has surprised many shooters how well the little bugger does!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flying Dutchman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slamming the bolt shut is not a good sign. </div></div>

You get a more precise fit when you use the chamber as a body die.
grin.gif