• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22elr project on the podcast

Geno C.

Dirty Carnie
Minuteman
  • Oct 24, 2007
    Wautoma, WI
    We’ve had enough people say they want us to cover my 22elr project on the podcast that we’re going to do just that this evening. If you want anything covered or have specific question let me know. Most of what we’ll be covering is in my threads on here already.

The podcast is called Carnival Ballistics. It’s my wife @Jamie C and I for these first few episodes and I’m sure we’ll be having guests, both in and out of the industry. It’s on Spotify and pocketcasts and some others. This is the link to Spotify

674BF2A2-31CC-4EBF-A21C-2CDF081731A3.jpeg

Last edited:
    Hi Geno it's the high arcing 30mils mOraNs. Where can I catch the broadcast? i has interwebs on my pc.

Reactions: Geno C.
    Now I just have to figure how how a podcast works. Time to put the kids to work educating.

Suppose I should list that for the guys not listening yet 😂 I’ll edit the original post

Please discuss barrel twist rate for elr22 using your bullets. Any downsides to a faster twist when using standard 40 grain lead bullets?
    Thanks!

Listening now. Great so far.

Just finished. Great episode. Awesome to hear about the no lube and cleaner running.

On the weather thing. Heard on a different science podcast that with less flights due to covid especially less cross polar flights that they are getting less weather info which makes less accurate weather predictions. Airplanes have weather stations on them (AMDAR).

Last edited:
    G’day from Australia.
    Listened to this today .
    You have captured my attention with this project.
    Big thumbs up from me and I subscribed to the podcast to keep up with the developments .

Ken

Awesome! This isn’t the only thing on the podcast though. This just happens to the what we covered this time. I’ve been informed that I missed a couple details and the project is ongoing so I imagine we’ll be discussing it more in the future as well