• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22lr 200 yd match at Brushy Mountain Club

cbailey

Private
Minuteman
Dec 24, 2019
bedford county, va
Hello to all, My name is Craig Bailey and I would like to put out the information about a shoot we are starting at our club in Hurt VA. South of Lynchburg off 29. We will have 1/5 scale steel chickens, pigs, turkeys, rams to shoot at 50, 100, 150, and 200 yds. The targets (5ea) have been welded to swingers and placed at the distance on stands very similar to a KYL rack. We will shoot two relays of 5 shots at each twice for 10 points on each stage. We have 10 covered benches on a slab so will be shooting 4 stages at a time. There will be a longer distance money shoot for those who want to participate after the match. We are limited to 300 yards . I have 7 dates scheduled for this shoot and hope it will be a fun shoot. The first match is April 16th starting at noon. The club website is Brushymountainclub.com. A clubhouse with snacks and restrooms is available. It will be 22lr factory ammo with bipods and sandbags. No 1 piece rests.
v/r Craig
[email protected]

Hello to all, My name is Craig Bailey and I would like to put out the information about a shoot we are starting at our club in Hurt VA. South of Lynchburg off 29. We will have 1/5 scale steel chickens, pigs, turkeys, rams to shoot at 50, 100, 150, and 200 yds. The targets (5ea) have been welded to swingers and placed at the distance on stands very similar to a KYL rack. We will shoot two relays of 5 shots at each twice for 10 points on each stage. We have 10 covered benches on a slab so will be shooting 4 stages at a time. There will be a longer distance money shoot for those who want to participate after the match. We are limited to 300 yards . I have 7 dates scheduled for this shoot and hope it will be a fun shoot. The first match is April 16th starting at noon. The club website is Brushymountainclub.com. A clubhouse with snacks and restrooms is available. It will be 22lr factory ammo with bipods and sandbags. No 1 piece rests.
v/r Craig
[email protected]
Hello again, wanted to update the match. We are having a match July 15th at 1pm. Yes its a friday but thats what was available this month. Have added some more stages since the last month. Total of 7 now two around 50, two around 100 two around 150 and might hang golf balls at 200 to make things interesting. Hope to see you there. Craig