• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 22LR Ammo instock

Thanks. Just bought 400 rounds. Not a bad deal for the SK Match right now. Don't see it getting better any time soon.

Last edited:
Powder Valley in stock as well, $2 less per box on Center-X
Between this and the Coax available at Brownells, it’s been an expensive morning.

Reactions: Trippm
Powder Valley still has SK STD Plus. It will say "out of stock" but if you go into the item page, it will allow you to add to cart and check out. Not sure if this is a glitch or not. Worst case is my order gets cancelled.

Ammofast has 1,500 boxes of sk standard plus $8.19 a box

Powder Valley still has SK STD Plus. It will say "out of stock" but if you go into the item page, it will allow you to add to cart and check out. Not sure if this is a glitch or not. Worst case is my order gets cancelled.

Thanks for posting, I went a little light from ammo fast, picked up a brick from powder valley!

Last edited:

You the man. Scored 2 bricks. Thank you!

Its good to see someone taking the time to track hard to find items and passing the info on to others. Unfortunately these types acts are as hard to find as ammo these days

Thanks. This thread has been good about notifying members when rimfire ammo is available too