• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22LR loading block?

Elnicko

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2017
I have some of the new Cutting Edge bullets coming and was wondering if anyone knew where to get a loading block that would hold rimfire cases. Can’t find anything out there and figured I’d ask before I buy some wood and break out the drill. Something like the Area419 blocks would be preferable. Thanks!

At this point, loading 22LR is pretty much a fringe activity. I was planning on the wood/drill route until something better comes along. Or if I get ambitious, maybe a block of polycarbonate or aluminum instead of wood.

Yeah that’s kinda what I figured. Not sure if anyone knew of someone who could make one out of aluminum

Thanks for offering! At least 50 but 100 would be preferable. At this point I’m not going to be picky haha.

Thanks for the suggestions but I’m looking for a reloading block. Looks like a member here might be able to make me one so I should be set.

Reactions: Geno C. and mrt949