• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22LR Preferred barrel blanks

King_beardsly

MMPRL & Low Dollar Precision
Minuteman
  • Jun 12, 2018
    Beast Coast
    Has anyone played around with any of the RF barrels they produce? I heard pretty good things about their centerfire stuff but not a whole lot on the rimfire side of the house and now I’ve got a 10-12 week lead time to ponder what’s coming my way since I snagged one on a black friday deal.

One custom shop recommended muller and preferred for a 22lr sporter

I would avoid them. Got a $400 paper weight from them and then fought with them over replacing it. They refused. I sent it back anyway and they said the barrel carton was empty. Terrible folks to deal with and the I returned to them looked like it was chambered with a hand drill. Hard pass for me.

I got my rimx prefit from Keystone accuracy and it shoots really good. Shot a 450 37x first time out in mini palma match.

Oooopppphh
    That sucks ,
    I like hearing good and bad info , you usually hear the 1 of 100 bad and nothing good , but gotta know , thanks

And we called the post master too, asked if they could see if the barrel fell out. She cut us off. Knew exactly who we were talking about, small town I guess. But she said "we deal with this all the time" and then explained that these all have weights listed on them, and if they had a light (empty) barrel tube they would have back tracked to try and find it. My tracking label had 7.5 lbs listed on it. (big 7/300 prc barrel) So according to the post master the barrel was delivered and they just say they did not receive it. When the post master knows these folks BS games, that says something. I hope they go out of business.

Well now I’m nervous about what’s going to show up when it arrives, since it was ordered during their Black Friday thing.