• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

24 Hours of LeMans

I still cannot imagine racing at night. Sebring is dark for about 2 hours and they light some the turns (LeMans does too on some); but looking at the 2 straights, especially Mulsanne, I cannot imagine. Then harken back to the 917 days with only Cibie H4's powering the way and they may or may not have had cat-eyes.

I still cannot imagine racing at night. Sebring is dark for about 2 hours and they light some the turns (LeMans does too on some); but looking at the 2 straights, especially Mulsanne, I cannot imagine. Then harken back to the 917 days with only Cibie H4's powering the way and they may or may not have had cat-eyes.
This. Couldn't have said it better. When I could see at night, I couldn't drive. Now I can't see (well) at night and still can't drive.