• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 243 AI Stiller McGowan McMillan Timney

westcoasteast

Lost and confused
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2020
I’ll regret this one, but need to let some go. I picked this up on a trade and it’s a hammer. I’ve considered keeping this instead of my dasher for comps.

Stiller predator action, McGowan 30 inch barrel, barrel and action cerakoted to match and break timed and blended. McMillan A5, timney trigger. Chambered in 243 win ai. Ipsc pic is 750. For ME that’s a great day. I do not know who chambered it, but if I did I’d have them spin another barrel for me any day.

Asking $2150 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_0725.jpeg
    IMG_0725.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0711.jpeg
    IMG_0711.jpeg
    385.1 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0712.jpeg
    IMG_0712.jpeg
    608.1 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0713.jpeg
    IMG_0713.jpeg
    573 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0714.jpeg
    IMG_0714.jpeg
    551.8 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Up, and noting the pics at 750 were fire forming brass and a random load…

I can throw it on scales, want weight without scope I assume? It’s def not light, I’ve considered selling my dasher and keeping this for comps. As often as I get to shoot it would last me 2-3 years even if I ran a hot load.

I’ve only put around 50 through it. I can go count my fireformed brass to give you my exact count. Last owner hadn’t shot it much, didn’t load himself and had someone else load for him. He stated around 200 down tube. If you want time to scope the throat etc and send you video/pics I’m happy to.

up...forgot to weigh, ill go out and do that here in a min