• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

243 ai

chiaan

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2014
Hi guys, I own a 243ai, 28" Krieger 1;8 twist. Currently shooting 105 rdf @ 3100 fps using H4350. I want to move to 110 a tips using superformance, has anyone got any exp regarding said combo?

Looks like Hodgdon has some data for 6 Creed. Start there and work up. When the relationship between velocity and powder charge stops looking normal, or you get pressure signs, back off that and find an accurate load.

Looks like Hodgdon has some data for 6 Creed. Start there and work up. When the relationship between velocity and powder charge stops looking normal, or you get pressure signs, back off that and find an accurate load.
Thanx, managed a good accurate load using superformance and A tips. 44.6gr gave me 3075fps, accuracy was 18mm @ 100m, now I need to tweak the AOL