• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD .243 dies, brass, and projectiles - package priced reduced and broken up into separates

colt933

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2009
Tennessee
I'm getting out of .243 and want to sell what I have left. All brass was fired in a Gen 1 Ruger Precision rifle, no particularly hot loads. I really want to sell this all as a package to the same person.

I offer it at $300 and I will pay for USPS priority mail. Willing to trade for Hornady 147 ELDM projectiles. Or, all items are priced separately and these prices do not include USPS priority mail. Your choice. Mix and match.

Dies:
Forster Benchrest full-length sizer die and Benchrest seater die (not micrometer top), $47.50 value (half price) GONE
Lee collet neck sizer die, with 2 mandrels (normal and under size), $15 value (half price)

Brass:
Lapua brass, 201 pieces, fired 8x, full-length sized one time, then trimmed, then neck-sized only, annealed at once at 5x, pockets are very tight, $100
Winchester, 130 pieces , fired 8x, full-length sized one time, then trimmed, then neck-sized only, annealed at once at 5x, pockets are very tight, $25

Bullets:
Nosler 107 CC, 156 qty, $75 value.
Lapua Scenar 105, qty 1, free with purchase
Hornady 75gr FBHP, unopened box of 100, $30 value.
Hornady 105 HPBT, unopened box of 100, $35 value.
Berger 80gr FBHP, box of 100, $35 value.
Hornady 105 AMAX, opened box of 14, $5 value.

Again, I offer all of the above, shipped by USPS priority mail, for $300.

IMG_8413.jpg
IMG_8414.jpg

IMG_8411.jpg
IMG_8412.jpg

Last edited:
BTT with price drop for the package with included shipping, and all items available individually now (but prices do not include shipping).