• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

243 Rem Sendero with 20" barrel

Alpine Gunworks

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2012
SLC, UT
www.alpinegunworks.com
Pulled the handguard and buttstock off my 7mm Dakota and put it on my 243 with a savage SA. I also added a BCM Mod 0 grip. In 5 minutes I was able to have a new set up while utilizing the same buttstock and handguard as the 7mm Dakota. I really like this gun, it will disappear in a pack and is really light, but still goes the distance with the 105 amax @ 2800 fps. I could probably push it harder, but the load I have worked up for it is pretty stable and accurate.

INNcg0T.jpg

YA1omAn.jpg

48CINRM.jpg

Re: 243 Rem Sendero with 20" barrel

Pretty damn slick! What's entire set up weigh as pictured? How does removable buttstock seat in the reciever?

Re: 243 Rem Sendero with 20" barrel

Hey Thanks! This gun is 10.25 lbs as you see it. As for the way the buttstock attaches I've patented the design but it locks up solid and there is no play. The three prongs on the buttstock go into three machined grooves that is part of an insert that is threaded into the buttstock. If you remove the insert you can mount AR-15 stocks, but I have yet to find one that is worth putting on a precision rifle.

Edited to fix weight...