• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

25% OFF ZEISS LRP S3 & S5 :)

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
Let me be the first to break the news...through the end of 2023, take a lip-smacking 25% off the Zeiss LRP S3 & S5, no code needed.

Plan on a very nice 34mm XLP Level & Pro Series Lever in your box as well.

To top it off, 25% off a mount or rings ordered at the same time.

I've got a shelf full of scopes, and more incoming soon, backorders will not take long at all. I anticipate this to be a very popular promotion, and have been a very staunch promoter of these scopes at normal prices.

Any questions, please let me know. An S3 or S5 in an Adversus mount cannot be beat for the price.

euro optic has the same deal. I think Im gonna do the 4-25 I rarely go above 25

edit bought the 6-36, the 4-25 mil already out of stock

Last edited:
I don't think the EO offer includes the throw lever or level that MK adds in....
Correct. Nor discount on mounts or rings.

This is a "Zeiss-wide" sale in terms of dealers, we just do what we can to throw in extras and beat any other deal out there. Plus some like supporting small businesses ;)

Has Zeiss already fixed their teething problems with their LRP S3?

You made the claim, you should at least provide a link to back up your claim. Better yet, you should stick to your own first hand experiences at this point.
Send one to me then so I can compare it head to head with the Element Theos and Vortex Razor Gen 3. I'm not that stupid enough to buy a Zeiss LRP S3 no matter how cheap they go down to.

Been use the 4-25 and 6-36 S3s in matches and for fun since early March and have been nothing but happy with mine. I love the reticle. Great for holds. Glass is great and I have actually put it up next to a Gen 3 Razor and thought it beat it out slightly in the glass department but so close it could come down to the shooters eyes. At the prices they are now in this sale you would be crazy not to buy one if you want to try one out as the prices are less than Mil/LE pricing.

IMG_3310.jpg

Send one to me then so I can compare it head to head with the Element Theos and Vortex Razor Gen 3. I'm not that stupid enough to buy a Zeiss LRP S3 no matter how cheap they go down to.

I sense personal vendetta but no personal experience. Show me where on the scope an S3 hurt your feelings and let's talk about it :ROFLMAO:

He's the self appointed warranty warrior so I am sure he will come back with telling you about the 5 year electronic warranty and how they have to go back to Germany for repair, which isn't 100% true as only for serious issues but no personal experience.

He's the self appointed warranty warrior so I am sure he will come back with telling you about the 5 year electronic warranty and how they have to go back to Germany for repair, which isn't 100% true as only for serious issues but no personal experience.
Ignored User is my favorite Warranty Warrior.

-Stan

I should have been more tactful in my reply. I apologize for being too straightforward and blunt. What I meant to say I'm not that "brave enough" to venture into investing that much money in buying one for myself as a personal choice that's all and after reading initial issues you're right not my first hand but when you send about others having problems needing to send theirs in for warranty two to three times in less than a year this is what makes me not brave enough especially with my luck.

I personally own one non - illuminated Zeiss scope for over 10 years and I must admit it's been reliable. At the time, the sale price was very good and better quality compared to my Japanese Bushnell's and Weaver scopes.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I’m not here to bash Zeiss but I did have a s5
3-18x50. I really really wanted to love it but I couldn’t. I thought it would be the one but it didn’t agree with my eyes. I’ve been behind tons of different scopes. Never have a I gotten so much eye fatigue behind a scope. First glance the glass was up with the best but after about 30 seconds I may as well been looking through a tasco. The turrets didn’t even come close to lining up which is on a spline so you can’t fix that. To add they were very mushy, On a 3 in a half grand scope the turrets don’t line up? Come on. Ended up selling .

How would the LRP s5 compare to the zco 527?
Glass quality-very similar (I've posted comparison pics previously)

Turrets-personal opinion but unless I have to fit through some small barricade (basically never) I enjoy the S5 turrets with the more tacticle click every mil

Reticle-personal opinion, both are totally fine

Illumination-S5 is unmatched, I REALLY like it

Reactions: River44
We have very low inventory but roughly 30 more S3s showing up either Friday or early next week. Keep these orders for the best deal out there coming :D

Reactions: FuhQ
Doesn't the S3 come with the built in throw lever? how does your work differently than it?

You guys have just over 12 hours left to get in on this. We have inventory, and more coming at the beginning of 2024 :)

You guys have just over 12 hours left to get in on this. We have inventory, and more coming at the beginning of 2024 :)
I have had one if the MIL in my cart about 7 times now. I just can't decide between one of these and save some coin or another ZCO

I have had one if the MIL in my cart about 7 times now. I just can't decide between one of these and save some coin or another ZCO

You could buy two Zeiss for the price of one ZCO. LOL I don't think you will be disappointed if you bought one.

Reactions: diggler1833
If you didn't make it happen, deal is over...but I'm happy to help best I can.

I'd take two Zeisses over a ZCO for sure. ZCO is superior to S3, but S3 is 95% of the way there.

S5 is batting even with ZCO though IMO.

Reactions: kl7883
If you didn't make it happen, deal is over...but I'm happy to help best I can.

I'd take two Zeisses over a ZCO for sure. ZCO is superior to S3, but S3 is 95% of the way there.

S5 is batting even with ZCO though IMO.
I wound up buying another barreled action instead. When I decide to grab one, I’ll look your way.

Due to the amount of incoming calls to the shop, I thought it be important to clarify what @Tyler Kemp mentioned.

There is not an official sale coming up for any S3... or not in the near future at least, but give us a call if your interested in one! We have all models in stock and I'd be happy to chat about them.

Tyler eluded to a possible S5 promotion that might be in the works. Feel free to call in to chat about S5's, but we can't really chat about what is coming.

Due to the amount of incoming calls to the shop, I thought it be important to clarify what @Tyler Kemp mentioned.

There is not an official sale coming up for any S3... or not in the near future at least, but give us a call if your interested in one! We have all models in stock and I'd be happy to chat about them.

Tyler eluded to a possible S5 promotion that might be in the works. Feel free to call in to chat about S5's, but we can't really chat about what is coming.
what is the phone number one would use to inquire about S5's?