25 prc 25 saum 257 weatherby..... 131 bj or 120 pva

Stevo86

No one
PX Member
Minuteman
May 26, 2014
Anyone heard when they will have more bullets available ? I don’t have Facebook or anything so this may have been answered already.

khuber84

Aim small, miss small
PX Member
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2008
Montana
Anyone heard when they will have more bullets available ? I don’t have Facebook or anything so this may have been answered already.
Their sales site is down due to PayPal booting them over 2A business. PayPal hates the gun industry. They have a presence on the fast twist 25 cal page and respond very quickly.

Stevo86

No one
PX Member
Minuteman
May 26, 2014
Their sales site is down due to PayPal booting them over 2A business. PayPal hates the gun industry. They have a presence on the fast twist 25 cal page and respond very quickly.
Guess I’ll have to ask my wife to check them out. I Can’t stand Facebook. PayPal has been anti gun for along time. Damn commies

bwahl

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2018
Bismarck, ND
Anyone have some results with a 25 PRC? I ordered a 25 cal Rock barrel a little over a month ago and was going to go 25 SST but it seems like the 25 PRC makes more sense. All I have to do is neck down 6.5 PRC brass and I'm good to go. I'm guessing I'll also be able to find a bunch of free hornady brass at the range if I'm in a pinch. If H2O is the same I'm guessing performance should be very similar. I don't see a reason to go SST in the long run. If ADG stops making shermans brass I'll have to trim saum brass and go through that whole process.

khuber84

Aim small, miss small
PX Member
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2008
Montana
Anyone have some results with a 25 PRC? I ordered a 25 cal Rock barrel a little over a month ago and was going to go 25 SST but it seems like the 25 PRC makes more sense. All I have to do is neck down 6.5 PRC brass and I'm good to go. I'm guessing I'll also be able to find a bunch of free hornady brass at the range if I'm in a pinch. If H2O is the same I'm guessing performance should be very similar. I don't see a reason to go SST in the long run. If ADG stops making shermans brass I'll have to trim saum brass and go through that whole process.
Sst out performs due to its low taper wall adg brass, it handles pressure way better than Hornady prc brass. I don't know if you'll find prc brass at the range, I just sold a bunch of once fired HDY prc brass for 60¢ a piece. Could just be of the shortage right now though. The sst case is shorter and plays well in 2.95 mag fed rifles, better than a prc anyways.

Reactions: bwahl

Alpine 338

Lumberjack
PX Member
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2010
NW Colorado
Any of you guys think about doing a 25 WSSM?

I bought a whole bunch of Winchester brass a couple years ago. Was going to do the 6.5 FatCat (wildcat), but scrapped the idea, as I just prefer to load and shoot.

With the BJ 131's I'm guessing I could get just over 3K with 4831SC?

I have a 7 SAUM that has a dying barrel, so probably a good time to make the switch. I already tried cycling some dummy rounds from a WSM magazine, and it fed/ejected pretty well.

Schw15

Longrange
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2019
    Colorado
    Im doing a 25 prc. I have everything just waiting on my pva prefit barrel. I went prc because its cheaper and my powder that i have is better for it. But there is adg brass gunwerks and lapua brass soon to come so brass isnt the issue for me.