• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.25 stevens rimfire ammo

tacshooter223

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2009
Destin, FL
I have an old gun that I inherited when my grandpa passed away a few years ago. Its a stevens favorite .25 rimfire rifle.

Here's a few pictures.
DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

Time for the actual question. I have a box of 50 .25 stevens short rounds and a box of 50 .25 stevens long rounds. I don't plan on selling them now, but if I were going to how much do you think they would be worth? I was unable to find a solid answer. I've heard of many different prices from a few dollars a round up to 100. Thought I'd ask to see if anyone on here knew.

Thanks for any help
TS223

Re: .25 stevens rimfire ammo

It may depend on what brand they are for colllectors....I'd take a look on Gunbroker and see what comparable rounds sold for .

Ok. I'm not home now, but when I do I'll see who made it. Anyone else have any ideas?

I have a Remington No. 4 rolling block in .25 Stevens. They discontiued that round in the mid-40's. I have seen them online for about a US Dollar each retail. But here is a site that might help you out on pricing your ammo. http://www.rtgammo.com/rim_other.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Parga</div><div class="ubbcode-body">one thing you could do is look for another Favorite barrel in 22lr </div></div>
I think I'll leave it as is. It's a cool piece and kind of unique.