• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report 250gr scenar load target pics

psinclair

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Glasgow, Montana
500meter338LM001.jpg

Conditions were: 25F, clear, slight tail wind. shooting prone from folding rest.

89.0grs VVN560
Lapua brass
Fed. 215 Mag. Match
3.575 coal
MV 3022 fps

I think that dog might hunt!!!

Re: 250gr scenar load target pics

JpS: acually it shows no pressure in my rifle. Ive shot 90.0 as well but had more uniform velocity with 89.0. Remember its still very cold here and i may have to reduce as it warms up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pgs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JpS: acually it shows no pressure in my rifle. Ive shot 90.0 as well but had more uniform velocity with 89.0. Remember its still very cold here and i may have to reduce as it warms up. </div></div>

I did just noticed that 3000ftps was quite out of the vihtavuori table and hard for your barrel.

Nevertheless, nice group shot.

Hunt? Shit that stick can split a prarie dog's wisker at 500 yards. Good shooting.

He built me a .308 on a Surgeon action, I'm not sure if I can shoot it that good!

Great!! another Federal trapper on board.

That is you isnt Owen?

Yeap, I think I need a .338 Lapua, it looks like lots of fun to me.

very nice, is that a standard chamber for the 338LM or is it a tighter chamber?

Nice job PGS, good to see you OM, stop by next time you are in town. Just make sure it is not past midnight.

MTETM,

Whats happening on the south side of the creek?