• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

$25K “Bonus” for frontline workers...

Karma Enforcer
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2014

Nice. Buying votes. Its their fucking job. I work in oil/gas. Where is my $25k bonus? Without the oil, nobody can deliver shit. Country implodes in less than a week without deliveries.

I hope this is dead in the water.

Not a surprise from an idiot on the level of Cuomo. And where might I ask is the money coming from for this one? Guess we're just going to have to print more.

11301.gif

Now it'll just be a race to the top of the stupidity pile to see who's got the most stupid in em. Fucking jerkoffs.

I believe that is called "overtime." I would think everyone who is working would just be thankful of that fact.

I might could get on board with a nonrefundable tax credit for some.

Reactions: 10ring'r
No offense to those doing the great jobs they're doing but why wasn't this done for our service men and women injuried fighting for our freedom and way of life.
They come up with some of the mst stupid shit and everyone sucks it in like it was the best pie in town. We can't take care of anyone other than the illegals and build more gov. buildings and fancy parks so we need more worthless gov. workers.

Would your opinion change if it were being proposed by Senator McConnell?

Reactions: DROWN
Would your opinion change if it were being proposed by Senator McConnell?

I’m against all free money. Every time they do it, it creates a bigger reliance on the gov. I don’t care if it’s individual checks or tac brakes for businesses. In a free market system it will work itself out, the minute you start giving unfair advantages the free market stops working the way it should.

They could give me a million in gold bullion tomorrow and I would politely say thank you and then spend a chunk of it fighting them. Evil, America hating scum. I took an oath that won't be bought, and even if I hadn't, I have enough common sense to know an enemy of my nation when I see one.

No offense, but the word "hero" is over used and has lost its true meaning.

I don't consider doing your job, even in tough situations, to be heroic. Are the truck drivers delivering essential goods heroes? How about the guys stocking the shelves at the local grocery store? Or how about postal workers delivering your mail? All heroes? Let's give everyone doing their job right now an extra $25 large.

So if EMTs are considered essential, and I get a 25k check from uncle sugar how much of a bonus is Congress getting this time? And how hard will I be fucked on their theft payment next year?

Nothing is free, especially if it comes from the government

No offense, but the word "hero" is over used and has lost its true meaning.

I don't consider doing your job, even in tough situations, to be heroic. Are the truck drivers delivering essential goods heroes? How about the guys stocking the shelves at the local grocery store? Or how about postal workers delivering your mail? All heroes? Let's give everyone doing their job right now an extra $25 large.
I hate people callimg me a hero. I don't do it for that, I get to drive a big truck really fast with lights and sirens... and I dont get tickets anymore cause all the local police know me. ?

john wayne movie :hero: "knowing your going to die, and saddling up anyway"

trying to think of the movie cant remember.. damn

Reactions: Carlos Danger
A few years ago it was the huge debt of the nation they worried about now that time has slipped by and people have forgot they start throwing money away like it's growing on trees again.
These morons can't do a fucking thing right, PO is going broke again lets bail it out, roads bridges and all are needing repair(fuck that) we need to take care of the criminals, illegals and give me people first.
The bigger the gov. gets the closer we come to picking cotton, I'm not into serving the master as I have none.

Nice sentiment. Where's the $25K for our war heroes? How 'bout those who support those war heroes? Can't fight a war without incredible support. What about those war heroes in the med tents? Or better yet, corpsman in the fight tending to wounded soldiers under gunfire with no regard for their own safety? What about the heroes here at home who run into burning buildings to save anything living? Or those who patrol our streets never knowing if this contact is the "one"?

I have an incredible regard for those on the front lines of this pandemic. I just don't want us to forget those who do this day in day out.

I work in a Detroit hospital. I've seen probably 30 actual COVID patients. Gimme, gimme, gimme.

This just pisses me off and many co-workers are talking about it as a good thing. I'd be all for it if the hospital and more so the health association that makes annually over $2 billion a year in profit would do that out of their own hearts by all means. Buying votes with our tax dollars, fuck you.

So everytime a profession has to work a little harder than normal, its pony up the dough time?

When a natural disaster hits, are there "hero" equipment operators, "hero" plumbers, "hero" eletricricians, "hero" drywall finishes, "hero" red cross responsdants? This situation fucking blows, and all the healthcare, front line workers, and the like are appreciated, but Chuck the Asshole is gonna start something that'll never end. Give someone a bonus once, and everyone until the end of time will be asking, fuck DEMANDING, the same treatment.

Is there anyone left who still gives a rat's ass about what the Schumer, Piglosi, Shiff etc. gang babbles about? If the impeachment hoax and the pathetic ripping of the SOTU transcript was not already enough, they followed up nicely with the dude (name?)who openly spouted that the Dims should use this national crisis to push their agenda.

There are a bunch of people expecting this gang to make Trump's life as miserable as possible but nobody, left or right, would suspect them to do anything constructive for America.

Even in the leftist rags you now find op-eds asking whether Trump was right after all with his anti-globalism stance and talk show hosts who endorsed Bernie now state that they rather vote for Trump than sleepy Quid pro Quo Joe.

The same lib-tards that want to give ER people a 25k bonus (not saying good or bad) vote no or drag their feet on every bill concerning our veterans.

Guy and girls who aren’t fighting in their home town but some shit hole Country, fighting for a shit population and getting tore up for real and not coming home...not just getting a cough.

Fuck pelosi and everyone like her.

If someone is working a job that can turn dangerous in a moments notice and thinks they should get more... CHANGE JOBS11 No one makes them be there and they are doing it for the money and whatever else their mind thinks up.
I worked in a mine for years, Rock falling without notice, vave ins, fires and we did it for the love of what we were doing. It was enjoyable to blow shit up and clean it up so you could do it all over again, even if it was 8000 ft. underground, hotter than shit and yet acted like brothers helping one another finish a loading of round or standing timber, etc.
Besides that I don't have a mney tree like the Dimwitts have

Reactions: DustBun
No offense intended to any of you heros, but where does this stain get off taking money out of MY pocket to give to you? The GOVERNMENT doesn't have a god damn dime that it hasn't STOLEN from someone else.

To all you heros, I offer a heartfelt Thank You and I hope some day I can return the favor. I think we can call it even.

Raise your hand (if you're among the financially select) if you're returning your family stimulus check. Do the same if you're opting out of the payroll support "grants", the SBA "loans", or any of the other dough from Uncle Sugar. YOU are my heroes.

Im pretty sure the libtards owe all of us patriots 25k, that they already have stolen from us in some shape or form.

Reactions: equilibrium
I didn't read the whole article but they plan to pay those who did not lose their jobs and are still working and are still having regular income?

That sounds about right... put people out of work by deeming their businesses non-essential, then give tax dollars to those who are still allowed to go to work because they were deemed essential. Eat a fucking dick.

Also, the whole “hero” thing is straight up tired bullshit. Being employed in a certain field doesn’t make you a hero. Doesn’t matter if you’re a grunt jerking it in a portashitter during the day in Iraq, a FF watching My 600lb life after hittin it from the yard, an EMT trapped under a fat flap while trying to check for wounds on a 600lb life contestant, doing donuts on the beach as a cop at night because you still have to patrol the area but no one is out, Coasties doing whatever they do (except homeboy who was hopped up on three scoops of old school Jack3D and jumped on the sun...that was some bad ass heroic shit that made Michael Bay cream), selling homemade cloth masks out of used underwear, or working the cash register at Walmart. Doing your job doesn’t make you a hero.

That being said, people who lost their jobs overnight should consider (if eligible obviously) joining the military or a first responder field. Guaranteed pay and benefits for them and their families.

That sounds about right... put people out of work by deeming their businesses non-essential, then give tax dollars to those who are still allowed to go to work because they were deemed essential. Eat a fucking dick.

Also, the whole “hero” thing is straight up tired bullshit. Being employed in a certain field doesn’t make you a hero. Doesn’t matter if you’re a grunt jerking it in a portashitter during the day in Iraq, a FF watching My 600lb life after hittin it from the yard, an EMT trapped under a fat flap while trying to check for wounds on a 600lb life contestant, doing donuts on the beach as a cop at night because you still have to patrol the area but no one is out, Coasties doing whatever they do (except homeboy who was hopped up on three scoops of old school Jack3D and jumped on the sun...that was some bad ass heroic shit that made Michael Bay cream), selling homemade cloth masks out of used underwear, or working the cash register at Walmart. Doing your job doesn’t make you a hero.

That being said, people who lost their jobs overnight should consider (if eligible obviously) joining the military or a first responder field. Guaranteed pay and benefits for them and their families.

So you disagree with maybe giving those that "endured" working through "the danger" a ribbon maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
First gulf war, rumor was the Saudi king wanted to pay us 1K per day in theater. Heard it was shot rather quickly. Would have been nice to draw an extra 193K, but I agree, it wasn't a good idea.

Did anyone actually read the whole story?
I find this interesting because it's makes it one great big nothing burger.

Bigger corporations would be expected to foot the bill for the pay hike, he said, while the federal government would provide funding for smaller firms.

So you disagree with maybe giving those that "endured" working through "the danger" a ribbon maybe?
Depends if they purchased the Battle Pass and unlocked the feature lol.

Let’s give them a genetically printed “thank you for doing your job” certificate and maybe a “you’re welcome we didn’t tell you to go home and let you do your job so you could keep on paying your bills“ challenge coin. That usually works to make commanders feel like they’ve done something for the randos. ...obviously we’ll only give out like 100 coins but have a few million for sale on eBay at like $100 each.