• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

260 barrel

Mncoyotehnter

Private
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2012
I have a lilja 24 heavy barrel in going to get rid of , anybody know a good barrel that's lighter than this pig, that's available right now

I would also say to check with JP I was able to get one this last week and it was shown to be in stock.

+1 on JP!! They make one hell of an accurate AR barrel.

They have their 22", medium contour, 1:8 twist .260 tubes in stock now for $599 WITH a matching/headspaced enhanced bolt...see here:

JP Rifles

It should be a good deal lighter than your current Lilja...those are just HEAVY pigs all around.

I am looking at a JP barrel in 6.5 CM and they still show 22" 260 barrels and bolts in stock. I also have 3 Lilja barrels. I just bought 2 308 barrels in the AR10740 contour 20" and they are not very heavy (2.56#). Shoots well also. Their 24" heavy barrel is 4.25#.

I would consider another of those except they don't offer the Creedmoor. But not to say I wouldn't buy a JP either.