• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

260 Brass

Re: 260 Brass

Powder Valley shows Lapua .260 and WW 7-08 in stock...

This will teach you to tell everybody what a great round it is...
wink.gif

John

From the powder valley site

REMRC260R REMINGTON 260 REM (50) <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Out of Stock </span></span>$24.32

REMRC7M08R REMINGTON 7MM-08 REM (50) <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Out of Stock </span></span>$22.94

I have lapua Brass but, in my rifle the accuracy load is only 2,740fps with double digit ES/SD (30moa to 1k)

7/08 RP Brass is 2,840fps with single digit ES/SD (28 moa to 1k)

Yea I know, no good deed goes un-punished

Sorry Roscoe... Musta missed the Remington stipulation.

Sorry to waste your to time...

John

I have seen R-P .260 in two different Cabelas stores, maybe check online?

Cabelas 0nline has 260 and 7mm08 in stock. Can ship to store to save more money.

I bought 400 pieces the other day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sledge Hammer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cabelas 0nline has 260 and 7mm08 in stock. Can ship to store to save more money.

I bought 400 pieces the other day. </div></div>

They arent showing either anymore.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrob300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry Roscoe... Musta missed the Remington stipulation.

Sorry to waste your to time...

John </div></div>

No waste John, thanks for your help.

Just ordered from Cabelas, should be here next week. Thanks for the help guys.