• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

260 Rem modified case = unicorn vagina

Dallas4rceMarine

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2011
Dallas, TX
does anybody know where the hell they are hiding the 260 Rem modified cases? I constantly search and they are never in stock.

I have the tap and die set to make my own but I don't really want to sacrifice my lapua brass to do it.

anybody want to mail me a spent case?!?! :)

does anybody know where the hell they are hiding the 260 Rem modified cases? I constantly search and they are never in stock.

I have the tap and die set to make my own but I don't really want to sacrifice my lapua brass to do it.

anybody want to mail me a spent case?!?! :)

PM me your mailing address and I'll send you a spent 260 case FLS'd to GO minus .002" headspace.

yup! I know it sounds silly but I don't have a lot of brass and I need to do load development and then load up 200 rounds for a competition in March. Plus I have to do all that in 1 weeks time right after I get home from Afghanistan. Murphy has told me in the past that if I try to use my Lapua brass I will mess it up and then use 2 pieces, then I will be 2 pieces of brass short for the 200 I need for the competition!

You'd rather spend $6 on a modified case than make one out or a $1 Lapua case?

I ran into this when I got my .308 back from my builder. The chamber had a .339" neck, but my modified case had a neck OD of .341". Obviously it didn't work out to well. I ended modifying my modified case by resizing, neck turning, and re-expanding with a .310" expander from a friends 7.62x54 die. It was a b$tch, but it worked...

The Smith that built my 260 (Clark Fay) made one for my rifle. It was included in the cost of the build.