• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

260 Remington Brass Availability (actual Remington)

Svendogg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2013
Seattle
First off, if this has been posted somewhere else, I apologize. I did search for a few though. Anyways, I was just curious where people have been finding .260 Rem brass, actual Remington Brand. Is that a seasonal run for Remington, and they just haven't run in a while? I occasionally find a bag of 50 pop up, but never in any real quantities (500 would be nice). Then the price is so over inflated I could just buy Lapua, and get it all from the same lot.

And yes I know you can size up 243, or resize 7mm-08, or neck down .308.... Just curious about actual 260 Remington.....

I haven't been able to find any either, just picked up 200 Lapua cases as that is what is readily available at the moment without having to size another case into 260.

Keep an eye on powder valley. They run once fired 260 occasionally in their specials. I picked up 500 a while back for around $30 per 100. IIRC.

Thanks PTaylor. Yeah I picked up a 136 (weird Qty) 1X fired from there as well (Nov?), I originally ordered 300, but the 136 was all they had in actual stock, and when they called me I recall them saying they weren't going to carry 1X fired 260 anymore. I could have misunderstood though, but I haven't seen any since.

I'm just really curious if the 260 is a seasonal run or something. With the increasing number of people shooting the 260, I cant imagine they stopped manufacturing brass. Finding some new for $27/50 again sure would be nice!