• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breeze260

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2009
Ohio
My 260 after have Tom at Thunder Valley Precision cut it down to 22 inches and having it repainted. Lost 150fps with loosing 7 inches of barrel now running about 2700fps

Re: 260

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paradude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is doing your paint? It looks really good as it is. </div></div>

http://www.metalxworks.com

Wow, that paint is sick...the whole setup is for that matter.

What bullet are you shooting?

Do you know the colors and percentages on your stock?

Thanks.

Only lost 150fps with loosing 7" of barrel? Sounds like a no brainer to me.
Nice looking stick!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 468shot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Thanks. </div></div>

They are calling the stock color "South West Marble Camo"
Dont remember the percentages
I'm currently shooting the 142smk but will be trying the 130 Berger soon

Thanks everyone for the comments

Breeze,
I am building a very similar rifle. I have a Sentinel stock on order and my camo color seems to be very similar to yours. I won't know for sure until it is done(According to Terry C. the color patterns are kinda like a fingerprint, no 2 are the same, even with the same percentages). My percentages are 1/3 OD Green, 1/3 Black, and 1/3 Tan. The first color listed will be the primary color, it will seem like the base stock is that color and the other 2 are mixed in, even though all three are equal.

Yours is awesome looking!!!!!!!!! I hope mine turns out to look this good.

Breeze,
Could you send me some closer pic's of the paint scheme on the metal (not to close though I want to see it with your Sentinel). Right now that is my hardest and pretty much final decision to make. Your metal colors look very good with your Sentinel,

thanks

[email protected]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze260</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 468shot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Thanks. </div></div>

They are calling the stock color "South West Marble Camo"
Dont remember the percentages
I'm currently shooting the 142smk but will be trying the 130 Berger soon

Thanks everyone for the comments </div></div>

Interesting, I have a sentinel molded in the south west camo from Terry as well. It came out a bit different than yours is why I was curious about the percentages.

Mine is also a 260, I'm running the 130 vld's out of a 25" krieger. Been considering cutting it, your results motivate me to go ahead and chop it.

LRK,

If memory serves right the south west camo is 1/3 lt. tan, 1/3 OD, 1/3 black. I have another senitinel in the same color scheme you have ordered. It will have green as the dominant color in place of where Breeze260's has the tan essentially. No matter the color it's a great stock! Here is a link to the two I'm referring:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62850513@N03/6811114052/sizes/z/in/photostream/

Hope it helps.

hi all, i'm new here. I just purchased a 260 from Tom at TVP and I'm extremly happy with the gun. Tom sells quality stuff fore sure!! Green is the dominant color. Thought I would post a pic for LRK but can't figure out how. How do I post a picture on this site? any advise would be appreciated.
thx