• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Re: .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 500grains</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you tell me about that soldier's scope? Thanks. </div></div>

AN/PVS-10 Sniper Night Sight.

Basically a 8.5 magnified POS scope that mimics the original leupold M3 elevation and windage adjustment (Elev = 1 min / Wind = .5 min) The scope has a standard mil retical that is black during the day and illuminated at night. The system incorporates an intensifier tube that allows the user the capabliity to essentially have a day and night scope. In all reality the scope is a HUGE POS. NV capabiltiy degrades quickly and low fixed power make it suck for day ops. Very cool the first time I saw it (Compared to a SIMRAD) but is definatly outdated and not nearly as capable as a UNS or MUNS equipped day optic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weda'</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah you can't get one... ;-) US Army issued. </div></div>

Actually you can. They just are not worth it. You can get a AN/VPS-22 from omni tech for about 8k

Thanks for that!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost1941</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where as you can just mount a PVS 14 in front of a rifle scope and then u have the option of taking it off :p </div></div>

I'm rolling on the ground!

Dude have you ever heard the phrase: "It is better to remain silent and thought a fool then to speak and remove all doubt"?

Go ahead and try your little suggestion..... (On anything over 1x)

Infact get all ghetto with it and strap it to the occular lens

OMG THE MALL NINJA F'ING LIVES!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have the TaNS, UNS, MUNS, DUNS now the WTFUNS? </div></div>

You forgot "IWNS" and "IWNS-T"