• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment (SOLD) 270 deluxe die set by Lee Precision, brass, snap caps, and live ammo (local sale only on the live ammo)

WT1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
(SOLD) I have for sale a Lee Deluxe 270 die set, about 130 pieces of once and twice fired brass, two (2) .270 snap caps, and two rounds for sizing into a chamber.

There is live various .270 live ammo in the pics for a total of 135 pieces give or take. Totals are on the boxes. Boxes without a number written on them are full boxes. Numbers on the boxes. Sold the rifle. I'll sell the ammo locally. I'm in the Milwaukee, WI area so if you are around, we can do a face to face if you are interested as well.

Asking $150 shipped or best offer for everything but the live ammunition. Would trade for 308 projectiles (155's) or 223 projectiles, (69's). Since I'm listing the ammo locally it may all sell at once, so let me know.

Attachments

• 270Winchestervarious (2).jpg
    270Winchestervarious (2).jpg
    725.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 270Winchestervariousammo (2).jpg
    270Winchestervariousammo (2).jpg
    616.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
How many 150-155 30cal do you want for a trade for the dies and brass, working today will check tonight, need 308 brass? Sold that gun, any 6.5 cm brass or projectiles?
Thanks for asking. Good question. I guess since the brass is used once I'd take about .35 piece or thereabouts for that because new brass looks to be selling for about .60 a piece on MidwayUSA. So that would be around $45 for the brass and the dies are selling for around $35 on Midway but since they are slightly used I'd take $25 so that's $70 total.

New .30 cal 155's are selling for about .30 a piece online if you just do a general search.

So if the total for the brass and die set is $70, that would be 233 155's. I haven't crossed into 6.5 territory, yet, so don't need any projectiles there. Thanks.

Let me know if that sounds reasonable with a PM and I'll send you payment info.