• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

270 Win / Hornady 145 ELD-X / StaBall 6.5

bforney1984

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2011
California
My local range had 8# jugs of StaBall 6.5 and I get 10% off as a member so I went for it... Anyone use it with 145 ELDX's in a 270 Win? Data is pretty scarce as of yet...

Thanks!
Bryan

Reactions: sjt18
My local range had 8# jugs of StaBall 6.5 and I get 10% off as a member so I went for it... Anyone use it with 145 ELDX's in a 270 Win? Data is pretty scarce as of yet...

Thanks!
Bryan
Did you ever get any answers to your question? I contacted Hornady but they said the do not have load data for the powder yet.

I loaded some to start developing last night. I used 53, 53.5, and 54.1 as my starting loads. Look forward to hearing what you've learned.

Sorry man, I never got any responses and ended up selling the 270 barrel. Good luck, hope it shoots! 👊