• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

270 WSM New Unfired Brass

Cozmo

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2013
Tyler, Texas
Has anybody seen/heard/found a supplier of 270 WSM New Unfired Brass?
I'm looking for some. I prefer Winchester, but Federal would work.
I have no history with Nosler and am unsure about it. Any suggestions?

Be carefull of Winchester, elongated primer pockets, off center pockets! damaged case necks, stupid case weight differences, bent necks. Last batch I cull 22 out of 100 before weighing. Customer service is horrid. Norma is making great 270 WSM brass, give it a try.

Has anybody seen/heard/found a supplier of 270 WSM New Unfired Brass?
I'm looking for some. I prefer Winchester, but Federal would work.
I have no history with Nosler and am unsure about it. Any suggestions?

Brownell's has Norma 270 WSM brass in stock. Yes it's pricey but will serve you well.

Found the Norma WSM at Brownell's. Thanks for the heads up and I hope it works fine. All my previous experience has been with Lapua in 308 and I had heard the Norma brass was "soft" so my initial attempts were to stay away from it. I'm all in with Norma though at this time.