• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 280ai with components

Nubba0681

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2019
Not really wanting to let this one go but I’ve had things snowball on me here in the past month. Home ac unit a couple of weeks back, it’s acting up again already, truck needing motor rebuilt possibly and the most exciting time of year right around the corner… TAX SEASON.

I traded into this so round count is unknown but from the looks of if, not too many. I’ve shot it roughly 80 rounds. Shoots very well with a load I just threw together. 58.5 h4831sc with a 140 pro hunter. Loaded that to form the new brass to my chamber with nosler brass and it shot .568 surprisingly. Should have left it at that but I got bit with the hammer bug and have been working with them. Tried loading some up before I got the crimp die and it did ok. I got the crimp die in and it helped a good bit. I’ve got a load that shoots just under .75” at 100. I would have this worked out but our weather has been terrible with non stop rain.

Barreled action and bottom metal is a Christensen Traverse with the 26” 1:9 twist barrel. Has side baffle brake and will come with the christensen rail that comes on these. When I got the rifle the crush washer was missing from behind the brake. I just screwed my self timer on and that’s what I’ve been shooting it with. I put this in a mesa precision altitude stock in glacier color. The recoil lug has been bedded but that’s it. No modifications to the stock outside of that.
The last load I worked up was 62.3 grains of h4350 with a 140 absolute hammer going 3451fps. As stated above, that’s where I got the .75 group @100.

I’m willing to let 100pcs of new Peterson brass go with the rifle. Not wanting to sell these separate…
I also have a set of Redding Premium dies with a competition seater, a Redding fl sizer and a Lee neck die to go with the deal. Also not wanting to sell separate.
I have the Lee crimp die also if you plan to load hammers.

$2300 shipped for everything listed above.

$2000 shipped for the rifle with the rail only

$3000 for the rifle with components, Nightforce rings and Nightforce SHV 5-20x56 MOAR illuminated. Model C535. Scope has been used on a few rifles. Glass is flawless, body has a couple scrapes here and there. Nothing major though.

I’ll get more pics up asap. Forgot to do that before I put it back up after I cleaned it.

Thanks
Pat
11EDE0D1-4114-447F-886B-AB4594098213.jpeg

Barreled action with brake and bottom metal is available with it without components as well.

$1650 for b/a with metal
$1950 with components.