• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 284 Win Barrelled Action **FOUND**

thegotoguytx

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2020
Texas
Throwing this out there in case someone has one laying around that they've grown tired of.

Looking for a Rem 700 footprint BA in 284 Win. 8.5 Twist, 230 fb preferred.

Just looking to build something while I wait on my build.

Thanks....PM me with what you have.

Cross posted.

Also have items to trade as I'm moving away from PRS style shooting towards BR.

I would swear that a dude was trying to sell a R700LA in 284Win for the longest time last year. I just did a basic search and didn't see it. It was nice and very tempting. He must've BTT'd like 50 times with very few hits.

Yessir...found it...The barrel isn't what I'm looking for and the freebore too short for the 180 Berger. That's probably why it hasn't sold. I think everyone is looking to hurl the 180 out of the 284 Win platform (at least I am). Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: edlin_79
Yessir...found it...The barrel isn't what I'm looking for and the freebore too short for the 180 Berger. That's probably why it hasn't sold. I think everyone is looking to hurl the 180 out of the 284 Win platform (at least I am). Thanks for the heads up!
Yep I remember now. It was throated for 165's or something close to that.

Reactions: thegotoguytx