• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up 29 Palms anyone??

McLarenross

Sergeant
Minuteman
Well I'm stuck out here at 29 palms for the next 12-18 months. Any Hide members around here? Where is there to shoot at? Anyone know about shooting private weapons on the base range? What about gun stores, possibly with reloading supplys?

Re: 29 Palms anyone??

the 29 palms gun store is useless, mail order would be better for you there. There is plenty of desert around that you can easily find a spot out in the boonies to do any kind of shooting without having to wait on a medic.
hope this helps.

Hit up Scott Edwards at RSE custom guns, he can probably help you out on reloading supplies as well as a new rifle if you want one.
Also helps run the private off base range.

www.rsecustomguns.com

another 29 Stumps hide member here, although currently I'm in Afghanistan, should be gettin back relatively soon so if you wanna go shooting in the coming months, just hit me up.

Yellow Mart in Yucca Valley has some gun related items. That's where I went for ammo. Also, just outside of base there is a place called the sugar bowl that we would go shoot at all the time. If you need directions on how to get there PM me.

Also, Boomer is G2G. Link up with him when he gets back and he'll show you around.