• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2A ALERT: Biden to announce creation of executive level gun control office on Friday Sep. 22, 2023.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Main themes: Universal background checks to be forced onto ALL gun sales, both vendor and private. ATF redefining rules to make private sellers, including those who are just selling one or a few guns out of their collections, also subject to ensure that purchasers get background checks.

----------
    ----------
    President Joe Biden will announce the Office of Gun Violence Prevention on Friday and the new office will be coordinated with Mike Bloomberg gun control proponents and others.

According to the Washington Post, “The new office will report up through Stefanie Feldman, the White House staff secretary and a longtime Biden policy aide who has worked on the firearms issue for years.”

Coordination in the office is expected between the “White House, the Community Justice Action Fund and Everytown for Gun Safety.”

Shannon Watts, a Mike Bloomberg affiliate who founded Moms Demand Action, praised the creation of the Office of Gun Violence Prevention, saying, “If this announcement is, in fact, the creation of a single point of leadership on gun violence in the administration, it’s a very big deal for the movement.”

She added, “A governmental focal point dedicated to creating a framework for overseeing national policy, research and resources would be more than symbolic — it would be a significant turning point for the movement.”

On August 31, 2023, Breitbart News reported that Biden’s ATF was using executive rule to expand background checks to the point of nearly being universal.

In a press release that accompanied the announcement of the proposed rule, Attorney General Merrick Garland said:

“The Bipartisan Safer Communities Act was passed by Congress to reduce gun violence, including by expanding the background checks that keep guns out of the hands of criminals. This proposed rule implements Congress’s mandate to expand the definition of who must obtain a license and conduct a background check before selling firearms.”

The ATF’s rule will redefine language so that there is not simply a category of Americans buying and selling guns from and to one another — as they have done since 1791 — and a category of Federal Firearms Licensed holders (FFLs) selling guns at retail. Rather, every seller will have to prove he is not trying to make a profit, or he will be required to ensure the purchaser undergoes a background check before taking possession of the firearm.
    ----------
    ----------

Main themes: Universal background checks to be forced onto ALL gun sales, both vendor and private. ATF redefining rules to make private sellers, including those who are just selling one or a few guns out of their collections, also subject to ensure that purchasers get background check.

----------
    ----------
    President Joe Biden will announce the Office of Gun Violence Prevention on Friday and the new office will be coordinated with Mike Bloomberg gun control proponents and others.

According to the Washington Post, “The new office will report up through Stefanie Feldman, the White House staff secretary and a longtime Biden policy aide who has worked on the firearms issue for years.”

Coordination in the office is expected between the “White House, the Community Justice Action Fund and Everytown for Gun Safety.”

Shannon Watts, a Mike Bloomberg affiliate who founded Moms Demand Action, praised the creation of the Office of Gun Violence Prevention, saying, “If this announcement is, in fact, the creation of a single point of leadership on gun violence in the administration, it’s a very big deal for the movement.”

She added, “A governmental focal point dedicated to creating a framework for overseeing national policy, research and resources would be more than symbolic — it would be a significant turning point for the movement.”

On August 31, 2023, Breitbart News reported that Biden’s ATF was using executive rule to expand background checks to the point of nearly being universal.

In a press release that accompanied the announcement of the proposed rule, Attorney General Merrick Garland said:

“The Bipartisan Safer Communities Act was passed by Congress to reduce gun violence, including by expanding the background checks that keep guns out of the hands of criminals. This proposed rule implements Congress’s mandate to expand the definition of who must obtain a license and conduct a background check before selling firearms.”

The ATF’s rule will redefine language so that there is not simply a category of Americans buying and selling guns from and to one another — as they have done since 1791 — and a category of Federal Firearms Licensed holders (FFLs) selling guns at retail. Rather, every seller will have to prove he is not trying to make a profit, or he will be required to ensure the purchaser undergoes a background check before taking possession of the firearm.
    ----------
    ----------
    Like many other "Offices" that Biden has initiated, this will be ineffectual and fail.

Let's be honest. That retard isn't starting any committee. Someone else may be with his name on it, but he is to busy drooling on himself to be starting anything
    03659084-4495-4695-B75C-8F401E358925.jpeg

and even though no one but the stupid women / soy boys at the bottom think gun control is about reducing crime :

5F32FF0E-7777-4D4A-B595-BBBCCE031FBD.jpeg

Th messed up part about this is how do you define a profit? Say I bought a gun in 2017 and decide to sell the gun in 2023? I've made a 100% profit in 2023 on the firearm. Would that mean I would have to register as an FFL?

Next SCOTUS term they're reviewing a case in regard to Chevron defference, which depending on how it goes, could very well be the end of this shit.....but who the hell knows how it'll go.

I'm not surprised though. This administration is into doing more dumb shit then the cast of Jackass.

Branden

Next SCOTUS term they're reviewing a case in regard to Chevron defference, which depending on how it goes, could very well be the end of this shit.....but who the hell knows how it'll go.

I'm not surprised though. This administration is into doing more dumb shit then the cast of Jackass.

Branden
    Havent they already made such a ruling before? I don’t think one aspect of the gov cares what the other says. I could be wrong but I was thinking they already made a ruling on this in the past.

Havent they already made such a ruling before? I don’t think one aspect of the gov cares what the other says. I could be wrong but I was thinking they already made a ruling on this in the past.
    No, not specifically on chevron defference. I think you're thinking the West Virginia vs EPA ruling, but that was more about major question than chevron.

Branden

As with everything they are doing uniting in mass civil disobedience is the answer. Just a simple no thank you and smile

Let me just remind you.
    In case you think that Biden is in charge of creating anything.
    Obama is the one who specifically said that he would do this very thing with gun control.
    Just in case you don't think Mack Daddy is in sweats in his basement talking into a mic.

Reactions: 232593
    The left has been on this trajectory from the very beginning.
    Nothing they do should surprise us at all.
    It's never actually been about gun violence.
    They LIKE the gang bangers killing each other off - just like they encourage as many abortions as possible.

The part that should alarm us all is:
    What do they want to do to the American public - that they KNOW would cause all of the law-abiding citizens to take up arms against them for?

Reactions: 232593