• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2A Sanctuary Counties are a "dangerous new phenomenon", says former VA ATF special agent.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • ----------
    David Chipman is a former special agent for the Buruea of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.
    He is now senior policy advisor for Giffords, the gun safety organization founded by former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.
    ----------

smiley_freak.gif
    smiley_freak.gif
    smiley_freak.gif

----------
    I am a proud and responsible gun owner, as are millions of Virginians.
    ----------

No you are not, and please do not categorize yourself with true and sworn Patriots. You are NOT one of us.

----------
    They claim they are patriots. They are not.
    ----------

I disagree. I also think that you are a little bitch. We can play the name calling game all day. In the end, it boils down to how much support one has. You and your ilk are currently outmaneuvered and outnumbered. 98% of the state of Virginia are 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries.

----------
    Survivors and families are precisely the vulnerable citizens Virginia’s sheriffs should prioritize protecting.
    ----------

Survivors of WHAT, cuck boy? Coronavirus?

There has been NO problems or issues in the state of Virginia until YOU and YOUR fucking parasite ilk tried to shove an entire mess of totalitarian BULLSHIT down our throats and laugh in our faces about it. We the people really need protection from people like YOU, and that is why we are not going to budge one fucking inch.

Call us whatever the fuck you want. I am proud to be a "renegade". If I was a full time biker, I'd add that to my vest bright and fiery orange against the rolling clouds above and the asphalt below.

RENEGADES
    III

Let's raise a toast...

il_fullxfull.1246389459_1olb.jpg

Then you could use that sack of pennies, to do do whatever you like, but I have a few ideas...

LMAO
    I'm betting it would involve making sure someone didn't shit right for the rest of their days.
    A bag of oranges might do the same thing.....but oranges is expensive!

I really wish guys like that could go and enjoy their utopian bullshit somewhere else. The reality is that none of their laws do anything to stop criminals, while penalizing and making responsible and legal gun owners the whipping boys for their political stunts. Murder has been against the law forever. Conspiring to murder citizens for standing up for their Constitutional Rights is wrong. These people know it.

Policy adviser for Giffords...
    Puke is virtue signaling where his bread is buttered from.
    I'll wager he had the same opinion while at the ATF.
    Almost forgot- Virginians protesting the bastardization of their rights = Bad
    Giving guns to the Cartels = Good

R

Last edited:
    Fuck the Giffords and the horse they rid in on, your a Patriot or your the enemy . Black or white no gray area in the Republic .

Reactions: TACC and MadDuner
    "I am a proud and responsible gun owner, as are millions of Virginians."

I find it funny that they, the holier than you, use this bullshit line right before they declare that you can't have them anymore and they declare themselves as Special Animals on the Farm.

As long as you follow the instructions in the Constitution your actions will be deemed legal.

Reactions: TACC
    From the article:
    “Renegade sheriffs and local officials are claiming that these sanctuary designations allow them to block regulations that violate gun owners’ freedoms. But the Second Amendment envisions firearms as being “well regulated,” and individual sheriffs aren’t entitled to decide whether a particular regulation is constitutional — that’s the job of the courts.”

The balls and gall of their disinformation game is amplifying exponentially.

From the article:
    “Renegade sheriffs and local officials are claiming that these sanctuary designations allow them to block regulations that violate gun owners’ freedoms. But the Second Amendment envisions firearms as being “well regulated,” and individual sheriffs aren’t entitled to decide whether a particular regulation is constitutional — that’s the job of the courts.”

Where is dickless's outrage when the sanctuary cities were declared?
    I checked, no mention in the COTUS.

R

LMAO
    I'm betting it would involve making sure someone didn't shit right for the rest of their days.
    A bag of oranges might do the same thing.....but oranges is expensive!
    But oranges don't leave marks either...so they may be worth the added cost??

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    He needs to cut his dick off to prevent rapes, sew up his wife and daughters orifices to prevent prostitution, and get rid of all his spoons to save Rosie from fat.... just sayin...
    Maybe he needs to go cut an AR15 into an SBR......

Reactions: TACC
    From the article:

It's almost like these dipshits can't read plain English.
    If our forefathers had known it would happen like this, the 2A would have been the longest written right in the BOR:
    "A well regulated militia, that being every able bodied man from 8years old, up to and including deaths door, being necessary to the security of a free state, all states, every state, of the United States, including states we haven't even thought of obtaining yet, and including each citizens property, and homes, as they travel, at their places of business, and anywhere else a citizen may desire to go, the right of the people, the individual citizens of the United States, to keep and bear arms of all sizes, shapes, types, and most especially military weapons, including crew served weapons, shall not be infringed in ANY manner, and NO law shall be made in regards to individual ownership of any such arms or weapons....ever. anyone proposing a law restricting the individual citizen's rights to own such weapons, shall be tried by these laws, and if convicted, hung by the neck until dead, dead, dead."

From the article:

How are the sheriffs renegade?

that's rich but what the dims do in there sanctuary cities is better ? what a load of bs one is protecting citizens rights from tyrannical government over reach the other protects illegal foreign nationals from deportation from a country they have no right to be in and criminals from being arrested leaving them free on the streets .

It's almost like these dipshits can't read plain English.
    If our forefathers had known it would happen like this, the 2A would have been the longest written right in the BOR:
    "A well regulated militia, that being every able bodied man from 8years old, up to and including deaths door, being necessary to the security of a free state, all states, every state, of the United States, including states we haven't even thought of obtaining yet, and including each citizens property, and homes, as they travel, at their places of business, and anywhere else a citizen may desire to go, the right of the people, the individual citizens of the United States, to keep and bear arms of all sizes, shapes, types, and most especially military weapons, including crew served weapons, shall not be infringed in ANY manner, and NO law shall be made in regards to individual ownership of any such arms or weapons, also no laws restricting any type of ammunition to feed any and all weapons and all weapons and ammunition shall forever and always be tax free....... anyone proposing a law restricting the individual citizen's rights to own and use such weapons, shall be tried by these laws, and if convicted, hung by the neck and or shot in the head until dead, dead, dead."

I made a few additions, but you had it damn near perfect.

The question I have is this,... did he understand the COTUS an laws of this land prior to working for the US gov? If he did, at what point in his employment was he indoctrinated to think differently, or was he outed by his fellow workers for what he truly is, an that is why he is no longer there?
    Seems to me working for Giffords would be a major step backwards, then again that may be all he could get after being outed?

Reactions: Redmanss
    The whole USA is a 2nd amendment sanctuary. I would not want to be caught violating an oath to protect and preserve the US Constitution. Tread lightly.

This dipshit is a traitor.

As I previously have mentioned. 2A sanctuaries and illegal immigrant sanctuaries are on a legal collision course.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Greg Langelius *
    The Giffords are running again. Mark Kelly, her husband, a former Astronaut, is trying to unseat Martha McSally from the Senate, an honest to gosh A10 driver.

He has no legislative experience whatsoever, but he's trying to mega leap up to the United States Senate for his first try at that stuff.

Can't be that hard, right?.

...and, and..., nothing important (like taking back SCOTUS) ever really happen there, right, so s'OK for a first try.

I mean; he's a Democrat and all..., right?

I don't think he's qualified, but stuff like that doesn't seem to matter to those nice folks like Bloomberg, etc. He almost got her the last election, but McStain kicked off and she got his seat by appointment.

...And does anyone think Kelly's a wholehearted supporter of 2A?

Me, neither...

2A sanctuaries have no binding authority over anything. They are feelgood medicine, and little, if anything, more.

They are dangerous the 2A because they delude folks into thinking they have actually accomplished something meaningful. Then the other shoe drops, and they find out that there's no floor under them in court. They should know better.

Better to vote for belling the cat.

Greg

But, but, but...it's not just Virginia. It's getting to be everywhere people are trampling on the Rights of others.

It's not a couple of whack-O Sheriffs, asshole, It's getting onto millions of people who are defying illegal laws. We and the Sheriffs are doing you a favor by warning you that you have transgressed the Constitution and we have had enough. As has your law enforcement. Wake the fuck up.

VooDoo

"I care about what they are doing to protect me, my family, and my neighbors."

Maybe he should read this to better understand...

There's a lot of moving parts with that sad case:

"On June 22, at approximately 5:15 pm, Simon took possession of his three daughters in violation of the order. Jessica called the police at approximately 7:30 pm, 8:30 pm, and 10:10 pm on June 22, and 12:15 am on June 23, and visited the police station in person at 12:40 am on June 23. However, since she from time to time had allowed Simon to take the children at various hours, the police took no action, despite Simon having called Jessica prior to her second police call and informing her that he had the daughters with him at an amusement park in Denver, Colorado. At approximately 3:20 am on June 23, Simon appeared at the Castle Rock police station and was killed in a shoot-out with the officers. A search of his vehicle revealed the corpses of the three daughters, whom it has been assumed he killed prior to his arrival."

I've arrested someone on "non-custodial parental abduction" charges here in CA. Glad we found them, could have been a bad thing if left unchecked or unreported.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
    There's a lot of moving parts with that sad case:

"On June 22, at approximately 5:15 pm, Simon took possession of his three daughters in violation of the order. Jessica called the police at approximately 7:30 pm, 8:30 pm, and 10:10 pm on June 22, and 12:15 am on June 23, and visited the police station in person at 12:40 am on June 23. However, since she from time to time had allowed Simon to take the children at various hours, the police took no action, despite Simon having called Jessica prior to her second police call and informing her that he had the daughters with him at an amusement park in Denver, Colorado. At approximately 3:20 am on June 23, Simon appeared at the Castle Rock police station and was killed in a shoot-out with the officers. A search of his vehicle revealed the corpses of the three daughters, whom it has been assumed he killed prior to his arrival."

I've arrested someone on "non-custodial parental abduction" charges here in CA. Glad we found them, could have been a bad thing if left unchecked or unreported.

I meant no disrespect to LEO, or to disparage them in any way... They simply can not be everywhere at everytime to "protect us". The politician and his argument against the 2A is what I took issue with, if I remember correctly.