• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2A sanctuary counties

Decoy

Nobody
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2010
Washington
I originally posted a reply to Another thread be think this deserves a thread of its own.

Well I owned a semi auto 22 RF when I was 11 years old and got a driver license when I was 16. You are responsible enough at 16 to own any vechicle that you can afford but according to this bullshit law my son has to wait until he's 21 to own a 10-22. FUBAR!

Several counties across the US have enacted a Sanctuary County Resolution that turns their county into a Sanctuary for 2nd Admendment Rights.

We received a copy of the resolution from Effingham County, IL. and have model our resolution to theirs.

As a result of the Effingham County resolution, in April 2018, 57 additional counties in IL have declared themselves as 2A sanctuary counties, with another 24-26 counties about to approve similar resolutions. Don't think Cook County is one of them?

If anyone wants a copy of their resolution and one of ours just pm with an email and I will send it out to.

Get involved and let's take a stand before it's too late! Push it in your countie and let's make this happen. Our plubic meeting is coming up next week, I'll give a update once I attend and get some feed back.