• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2A Sanctuary States

Cosmic338

Ammo will become Currency
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2020
United States
Anyone read up on any of this? Some states out there are declaring to become 2A sanctuaries. I wonder how long that will last..

about as long as the shitbag blue states did for illegals. From what i understand a lot of the "southern" states simply will not recognize or enforce illegal laws passed by an illegitimate president with his illegitimate staff.

I just saw a news article that MO passed the 2A sanctuary status in a 5 - 1 vote. My state gun-owner association is trying to get it going here, but we have a RINO hobbit as governor so I doubt anything will happen. We just pushed back and got them to sign off on the stand your ground law, and our shit-bag reps are already trying to overturn it after a two weeks. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Bender
Hi,

Doesn't stop Feds from coming in and enforcing Federal regulations/laws/etc.....

So in reality..nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

Just look at how many companies are producing non registered full autos and suppressors in States like Montana and Texas that "passed" regulations essentially stating as long as items is made in those States, bought in those States, does not leave those States that the NFA doesn't apply since the NFA is based upon the Interstate Commerce Act......

CLUE....ZERO!!!

Sincerely,
Theis

Yeah, “sanctuary” only really means that the feds will get no/limited assistance from local authorities. And, How long does that last when the feds threaten federal grant money Going to the state/locality?

Reactions: Bradu
I'll wager that the Feds will be much more energetic about shutting
down this game than the illegal aliens/sanctuary bs.

R

I’m in a 2 a sanctuary.. and I have a judge currently trying to tell me I can’t even be armed in my residence were my family of 5 resides despite the innocent till proven guilty thing, the 2a thing, the quick and speedy trial thing, the right to Mountian dew process,

Your rights are only yours when your prepared to fight for em.

I’ve made lots of phone calls.. no one cares.

Left messages repeatedly with the mayor who had a hand in writing it and claims to have a open door policy.. haven’t heard a peep from him.

It seems like they are trying to shit on anyone until we the people make a stand

No trust for anyone that uses words to fight and tries to villanize me because I refuse to give up my rights.

Reactions: Doc68 and Bender
Ive done quite a lot of research into this. Depending on your state and which party is "in control" this seems to be a good example of what I will be emailing...

Interesting read- Kansas 2A:

about a month after they stop funding those states unlike the republicans that only threatened democratic sanctuary states with defending you know the dems will follow through with it and between dirty judges and packing the court they will get what they want . Both sides are playing two totally different games one marbles nice and by the book . While the other playing hard ball and they are out for blood with bats and clubs.

Last edited:
Yeah, “sanctuary” only really means that the feds will get no/limited assistance from local authorities. And, How long does that last when the feds threaten federal grant money Going to the state/locality?
Stop sending in fed tax money. Use it for local projects.

Reactions: gasguy2020
They have it on the agenda here (mt.). Not sure it is worth the paper it is drafted on, but there really isn’t a feasible way of disarming dispersed people without local help.

the bill here makes it punishable for any official here to assist in federal gun confiscation. Not sure what the other states look like, and I don’t even know if it will pass.

They have introduced a bill to go constitutional carry here. And I believe they passed a 2A sanctuary law back when the kenyan was in the casa blanca

Hi,

Doesn't stop Feds from coming in and enforcing Federal regulations/laws/etc.....

Just look at how many companies are producing non registered full autos and suppressors in States like Montana and Texas that "passed" regulations essentially stating as long as items is made in those States, bought in those States, does not leave those States that the NFA doesn't apply since the NFA is based upon the Interstate Commerce Act......

CLUE....ZERO!!!

Sincerely,
Theis

This.

Kind of... because it's already been tested and failed.

The federal courts held that the 2a sanctuary laws do not apply because the NFA was enacted under congress' power to tax, not it's power to regulate interstate commerce.

It's basically just posturing, but it should be encouraged regardless. Posturing can have very real effects in political discourse.

This, of course, only applies to items under the NFA. Other things, like magazine bans or whatever other restrictions you could think up, likely would be covered so long as you did not travel across state lines. That's a test I wouldn't want to take myself, though. Then again, I kinda expect I won't have a choice soon enough. I guess we'll see.

They have it on the agenda here (mt.). Not sure it is worth the paper it is drafted on, but there really isn’t a feasible way of disarming dispersed people without local help.

the bill here makes it punishable for any official here to assist in federal gun confiscation. Not sure what the other states look like, and I don’t even know if it will pass.

Same as KS, from the link above. Enforceability? Idk, but its on the books.

I vaguely recall some person making sliencers in KS and selling from a milsurplus store, they were arrested, convicted and serving sentence. I could be misremembering, but this is what I recall...

But with more support, who knows...

It is unlawful for any official, agent or employee of the government of the United States, or employee of a corporation providing services to the government of the United States to enforce or attempt to enforce any act, law, treaty, order, rule or regulation of the government of the United States upon a firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition that is manufactured commercially or privately and owned in the state of Kansas and that remains within the borders of Kansas. Violation of this section is a severity level 10 nonperson felony

Any criminal prosecution for a violation of this section shall be commenced by service of complaint and summons upon such official, agent or employee. Such official, agent or employee shall not be arrested or otherwise detained prior to, or during the pendency of, any trial for a violation of this section.

Same as KS, from the link above. Enforceability? Idk, but its on the books.

I vaguely recall some person making sliencers in KS and selling from a milsurplus store, they were arrested, convicted and serving sentence. I could be misremembering, but this is what I recall...

But with more support, who knows...

It is unlawful for any official, agent or employee of the government of the United States, or employee of a corporation providing services to the government of the United States to enforce or attempt to enforce any act, law, treaty, order, rule or regulation of the government of the United States upon a firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition that is manufactured commercially or privately and owned in the state of Kansas and that remains within the borders of Kansas. Violation of this section is a severity level 10 nonperson felony

Any criminal prosecution for a violation of this section shall be commenced by service of complaint and summons upon such official, agent or employee. Such official, agent or employee shall not be arrested or otherwise detained prior to, or during the pendency of, any trial for a violation of this section.

This is the case you are likely referring to. The basic premise of the conviction is that the 2a sanctuary law is irrelevant as the NFA was enacted under congress' power to tax.

They appealed it to SCOTUS citing Murdock v Pennsylvania, in which SCOTUS ruled that the State could not tax a right. SCOTUS did not rule on the case, instead denying writ -- essentially saying they won't even hear it, which leaves the lower courts ruling in place and thereby is the current law of the land.

This is the case you are likely referring to. The basic premise of the conviction is that the 2a sanctuary law is irrelevant as the NFA was enacted under congress' power to tax.

They appealed it to SCOTUS citing Murdock v Pennsylvania, in which SCOTUS ruled that the State could not tax a right. SCOTUS did not rule on the case, instead denying writ -- essentially saying they won't even hear it, which leaves the lower courts ruling in place and thereby is the current law of the land.

Yep, thats the one.

Also read that KS didnt really "support" the defendants...but that goes without saying.

The landscape of the courts have changed in the past 4 years, so...I imagine it will get challenged again at some point.

I also do not believe the dems will "pack" the SCOTUS, or even change the number of seats, but...reserve the right to be wrong :)

Yeah, KS couldn't really do much in terms of support because they were being prosecuted in a way that the AG was fully aware KS had no standing to interfere. KS did say they would defend the 2a sanctuary law should any prosecution come that conflicted -- but as noted; the NFA does not use congress' power to regulate interstate commerce.

I agree on SCOTUS. They're going to hold a looming threat of increasing seats to extort SCOTUS into doing their bidding. JR is such a piece of S, he's already shown he will not only bend a knee but he straight up bends over.

I wasn't alive at the time, but my understanding is this is essentially what happened back in Roosevelt's second term. SCOTUS had given some unfavorable rulings and was slated to continue down that path. Roosevelt pushed forward some nasty legislation to flip the court and the court flipped on it's own, instead.

Yeah, I don't think they'll pack it. There's a lot of reasons not to, the chief of which is that you then lose the leverage you're extorting sitting justices with. This court has already proven itself to have 7 spineless justices...

freedom_jpg.jpg

I live in Kansas and it’s definitely a 2A friendly state. Glad I live here! Only rub is I live in one of only 2 or 3 blue county’s in the whole state and the tard’s are thick in town. I live in the country and have plenty of ground so it’s all good!

I declare my cul-de-sac is now a 2A sanctuary state. Suppressors and 100 round clipazines for all!

Hi,

CLUE....ZERO!!!

Sincerely,
Theis
That's true of course, BUT, two can play at that game. Of course it ultimately leads to succession, but there are some states who may in fact do that, especially over 2A rights. We shall see won't we?

That's true of course, BUT, two can play at that game. Of course it ultimately leads to succession, but there are some states who may in fact do that, especially over 2A rights. We shall see won't we?

Hi,

There is going to be zero States complete succession from the USA, is not going to happen.

Have better chance at seeing the Kraken...

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

There is going to be zero States complete succession from the USA, is not going to happen.

Have better chance at seeing the Kraken...

Sincerely,
Theis
Even the USSR eventually had states go rogue, so i don't know how you can say this with authority. Free people with a will to fight back always have options.

With VA and PA going deep BLUE (as an axample), I feel there's not many states that could, much less would have the base to go 2A sanctuary. I mean even TX has deep BLUE areas and from what I hear, there numbers are rising every year.

Hi,

CLUE....ZERO!!!

Sincerely,
Theis
No disagreement!!!!

However, smoking pot is still illegal on federal books and they've turned a blind eye. Apparently some federal laws are laws only of convenience for one party to exert power over another and rule of law means nothing as we've seen from the communists and anti-COTUS people (republicants included here as well) who fail to understand this is a REPUBLIC.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr