• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2A Warehouse?

Pugzilla

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 19, 2018
    Easley, S.C.
    2A Warehouse has anyone heard of these people my friend has been getting ads from them for cheaper ammunition
    Just checking there credentials
    Thanks

I’ve been getting these ads as well…

I recall a video by MAC where he mentioned them….

About a minute in….

Thanks Guys you saved me from getting my allowance taken away by my lovely wife I have a TBI so she watches me pretty closely lol she says I don’t check

This is my family picture

Attachments

• 912836EE-BC20-476B-87A9-7D0946D5AA18.jpeg
      912836EE-BC20-476B-87A9-7D0946D5AA18.jpeg
      872.4 KB · Views: 181
    I ordered some M193 ammo from them a couple weeks ago. Shipping was fast and I had no issues. I would look to them again.

T

Why did we all of a sudden start getting these emails?

I have ordered bulk 9mm ammo on three separate occasions over the last 4-5 months and no issues at all would recommend. They are based out of Houston but you can’t pick it up directly they only offer shipping. Thanks!

Hi,

What is possibly concerning about them is that IF you dive deep off into the reviews and such you will see a very noticeable difference of reviews based on 1 thing....

Customer location.

It seems customers in Texas have no to relatively few issues as to where customers in other States seem to have no to relatively few good things to say about them.

Sincerely,
    Theis

I don't like there spam type emails. I'm glad to hear they're legit, bit their method needs some improving.

I would be curious how they got our email addresses?

I would be very weary of them. I placed an order for 3500 rounds of .223 and when I received the shipment was missing ≈1300 rounds. Some of my friends started posting comments on their Instagram asking them about it and instead of contacting them or me to ask about it they just deleted their comments.