• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2nd Amendment and Bruen

mrdrar

Private
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2011

They should have gone for strict scrutiny.

Reactions: Fig
Should have made these states all dump every scheme and simply provide ‘constitutional carry’ as the default.

In NJ they are pushing to make it a crime carrying a larger punishment to be in a sensitive location with a carry permit then it is for a criminal to carry a gun anywhere.

These broad restrictions and those mentioned in the article seem to be more often used to abuse the rights of the law abiding than they are actually enforced against those blatantly criminal.

Last edited:

They should have gone for strict scrutiny.
I think that "History and Tradition" (H&T) is going to be an even higher standard of review than "Strict Scrutiny". Under H&T if the founders didn't regulate it then the current government cant. Our founders were ok with people owning everything the army and navy could. Thus, tanks, battleships, artillery, machine guns, AT weapons, etc.; all should be on the menu if you can afford to own it.

I know I'm dreaming, but if Clarence Thomas lives long enough and the court stays conservative we might just get to play with some amazing shit without joining the military...

• Love
Reactions: NoDopes
Should have made these states all dump every scheme and simply provide ‘constitutional carry’ as the default.

In NJ they are pushing to make it a crime carrying a larger punishment to be in a sensitive location with a carry permit then it is for a criminal to carry a gun anywhere.

These broad restrictions and those mentioned in the article seem to be more often used to abuse the rights of the law abiding than they are actually enforced against those blatantly criminal.
Laws were always to control and manipulate the masses. Hell the whole point of government is for a few at the top to pillage those who aren’t. You have a ways to go, but I’m glad you are starting to wake up.

Mark W. Smith on Four Boxes Diner (Youtube) has many excellent videos that explain and disect all the recent rulings.....all going in favor of the 2A.

Reactions: stevieb92
Then what do we do with communists like NY's Hochul who thumbs her nose at SCOTUS? There really ought to be a penalty (with teeth) for those that conspire against thew will of SCOTUS.

John Adams pointed out the biggest failing of the Constitution:
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

If ANYONE should have been aware of how immoral people can destroy a country, it's the founders of this country; that's why they LEFT England.

Two changes I would like to see in the Constitution: Judicial review BEFORE a bill is signed into law. The idea that Congress can pass whatever law they want, then we have to spend the effort to fight it in court afterwards is terrible. Related to that would be punishments for anyone passing unconstitutional laws. First being a censure, second being a fine, third being immediate removal from office and barring from ever holding a position of public trust. I think that would have squashed a lot of the unconstitutional laws we see from ever being passed.

Of course, the problem there is, who would be enforcing these punishments. How often do members of our government investigate themselves (or their corporate friends) and find no wrong doing? Yes, I know that was the purpose of the 2nd Amendment, but that has its own complications.

I often wonder if this crap is intentional. Too drag out the cases and force more on their dockets
I think that's it in a nutshell. Make narrow rulings. Everything is eternally open to review. Years of litigation, fundraising, anxiety. Who profits and who pays? And in what form is the profit and payment?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Laws were always to control and manipulate the masses. Hell the whole point of government is for a few at the top to pillage those who aren’t. You have a ways to go, but I’m glad you are starting to wake up.
Tell us about how you are stopping the government or share you plans to migrate to a better country?

Maybe just share the design of your tinfoil hat? We want to be protected from the beams too. 🧐

Tell us about how you are stopping the government or share you plans to migrate to a better country?

Maybe just share the design of your tinfoil hat? We want to be protected from the beams too. 🧐
You statists can’t help but defend your god gov’t every chance you can. It’s sick.

1675911221041.jpeg

Last edited:
You statists can’t help but defend your god gov’t every chance you can. It’s sick.

View attachment 8070692

So you've done nothing and you won't share you tin foil hat plans. How about tell us where you are immigrating to in the near future?

Or are you still hiding in mom's basement? It's safe there right? The mean old government won't get you if mama don't open the door.