• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2nd amendment firearms

i_Adam_i18

Private
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2008
Olympia, WA
Anyone ever deal with 2nd amendment firearms out of Florida? I was in on a group buy through them that took place around October last year (2008) and haven't seen anything from them. All I ordered was 5 DPMS .308 mags. They stopped responding to my e-mails.

Re: 2nd amendment firearms

are you sure they are out of florida? we have a second amendment firearms that hits the shows here in topeka kansas. did you see them? these guys are all kinda scruffy and unshaven. i have their business cards if that helps. but they may be different people. PM me if you need to

Got a phone number? There is a 2nd Ammendment Armory in Brandon, IIRC. Lots of SHTF BS in their ads. Never been there as I hate to needlessly pay more!

Brandon is just east of Tampa. I'd be glad to make a call for you and maybe even pop in.

This is the address from their website

The Second Amendment, 15800 SW 102 Court, Miami, Fl. 33157
Phone: 305-506-5593

http://shop.thesecondamendmentfirearms.com/

I'll try calling again and see if they will answer. Last time I tried calling they were closed, and it was an odd day to be closed. Then again, who am I to say what days a business should be open.

Called, just got a recording with an abrupt "leave a message" recording.

Just got and auto response e-mail which went as follows:

"We regret to inform you that the company is not able to fulfill orders at this time.We expect to be operating again in the near future under new ownership and management. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you."

Looks like I've been had. I guess it was only like $100. Glad I didn't order a rifle through them like a lot of other guys.

Sorry about that man. I know a couple folks who say the store in Brandon is OK, just a little spendy. But they are not the same people.

$100.00 clams is still real money, glad it wasn't worse.

Just found out that the forum I actually made the group buy on is back up. www.beltfedshooters.com. The guys name on there is alamosaddles. His e-mail is [email protected] and he is/was a co-owner of 2nd amendment firearms. I guess they filed bankruptcy or something, which many people see as a ploy.

He still gets on the forums and he is now known to be a liar/cheat/thief by many people for least 2 seperate group buys where he wasn't delivering.

I, along with many other people paid with postal money orders. I doubt I still have the recipt that I tore off of it, which is my own fault for trusting someone.

Here's a copy of a message he sent one of the guys in the group buy:

"Rich is da man huh...

Since you have such a big mouth, we will not be shipping anything to you. No refund and no firearm. You will have to come to Miami and pick up either your firearm or your refund in person, from me. The same will apply to anyone else with a big mouth.

Furthermore, since the LRB buy and the DPMS buy was done via beltfed shooters, I will no longer communicate with any of those buyers any other way, except via beltfed shooters. The buy was approved and sanctioned by Richard on his site, and therefore, the communication will remain in that forum. If those folks are unable to communicate with me via that forum, they will need to address that with the site moderator. All email, postal mail and phone mail related in any way to beltfed will be deleted without being read.

If you or anyone else does not like that, get your attorneys lined up.
Pass it on or don't pass it on, I don't give a fuck."

I'd suggest you post this on the Florida shooters network. It doesn't have near the traffic this site has but it will get some attention and warn local Floridians to avoid that dick head.

This dork sounds just like that Dana Reed douche bag who is/was also out of Florida. Anyone check the DNA to see if they are one and the same?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's a copy of a message he sent one of the guys in the group buy:

"Rich is da man huh...

Since you have such a big mouth, we will not be shipping anything to you. No refund and no firearm. You will have to come to Miami and pick up either your firearm or your refund in person, from me. The same will apply to anyone else with a big mouth.

Furthermore, since the LRB buy and the DPMS buy was done via beltfed shooters, I will no longer communicate with any of those buyers any other way, except via beltfed shooters. The buy was approved and sanctioned by Richard on his site, and therefore, the communication will remain in that forum. If those folks are unable to communicate with me via that forum, they will need to address that with the site moderator. All email, postal mail and phone mail related in any way to beltfed will be deleted without being read.

If you or anyone else does not like that, get your attorneys lined up.
Pass it on or don't pass it on, I don't give a fuck."
</div></div>

How about this response that he just sent me a few days ago about my mags:

"Hello Adam. I pulled your email message from the spam box.

As you may know, the company has been closed and out of business for a while now. Our funds were siezed by paypal and by our credit card merchant and that left the company with zero operating capital. With all of the company money siezed we had no choice but to stop business.

To make matters worse, some people who did receive their purchases did chargebacks out of spite, and now have merchandise for free, that essentially other people paid for.

I am still trying to find a way to refund or to get merchandise for people that paid for it, but it's difficult.

I also lost my full time job contract I had with Wachovia bank and I am currently out of work, looking for a new job.

I hope to, if even slowly, make good on peoples funds even if it's out of my own pocket, I just need time to get working again.

I am very sorry, I know none of this is your responsibility."