• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2nd Amendment Sanctuary City

Good for him, always glad to see an individual stand up to bullying. Thanks for sharing.

" ... support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; ..."

I wonder when the general regard of Constitution-shredding Liberals will include them among domestic enemies, and what the SOP shall be in dealing with same?

" ... support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; ..."

I wonder when the general regard of Constitution-shredding Liberals will include them among domestic enemies, and what the SOP shall be in dealing with same?

This reminded me of a quote...

The difference between treason and patriotism is only a matter of dates.​

I sure as hell hope we never reach that point in this argument. All the more incentive for us to be aware, be involved in local government, and understand our SOPs!

Reactions: gigamortis
I sure as hell hope we never reach that point in this argument. All the more incentive for us to be aware, be involved in local government, and understand our SOPs!

Some ills like cysts and boils can be temporarily resolved with salves and hot compresses. Eventually, though, the time comes to lance, drain, and forcibly express/extirpate the mess through surgical intervention.

Last edited:
best comment of the day out of that comment section .
..." Security is an illusion established by words scribbled on a piece of legislation that makes the ignorant, the lazy, the cowardly feel better ".

Reactions: gigamortis
We need more of these kinds of good news items. So glad when I read there are still those across the nation who get it, and are willing to have the courage to make it known.