• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2nd Greatest Game?

Classified

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2012
For the past few days I have been contemplating what to do with more than 300 clay pigeons that where given to me.

This afternoon I figured it out and thought I'd share and see if anyone else would find it as novel an idea as I do.

Battleship,

Two 10x10 grids, each target centered and "ship" targets would be hiding a small amount of tannerite set up at 400yds.

I'm not sure when I'll find someone with enough time to play with so I figure I'll see if anyone else will run with it.

-If perfection where attainable, who would want it?
-Live life with a passion, to do other wise is to merely exist!

Re: 2nd Greatest Game?

Someone watched too much Top Shot. I just shoot steel plates and pepper poppers...

Lol, I've gotten tired of my reactive targets, figure this would make it more of a mind game.

(I made a 1sf target that has a swinging plate behind it, the first is set on edge so that the second plate hinges in the middle allowing for two corners of the second to 'peak' form behind. Its good for 500-1000yd but gets boring after awhile.)

cheaper than dirt actually has battle ship targets. i use them and they are excellent. clay pigeons would be cool as you could set it up how hard you want it.

The only thing I would worry about is the Tannerite would likely blow up adjacent clay pidgeons.