• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms **2nd Price reduction.**FS-Colt 6940 with Franklin Armory binary trigger and 4x32 ACOG

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    As in title, Colt 6940 monolithic rail AR-15 with Franklin Armory Binary trigger and Trijicon 4x32 ACOG.

Colt- I bought this from a buddy who put less than 100 rounds through it (he just wanted funds for another project) I've put perhaps 300 more down the pipe. I'm more into bolt guns and getting older, thinning the herd.. Very accurate, the mono rail really stiffens the frame. Best online price I could find for a new one is $1349. The Binary trigger allows for very rapid firing and sells new for $389.00. Excellent condition. comes with 7 varied mags, 3 loaded with 5.56 55 grain ammo.

ACOG I bought used online. Tritium is long faded but the glass is perfect and some of the best I've seen anywhere. This is an older one, not sure of the model but serial # is 419203 and a 5.56 BDC. if you know how to check them. Except for the Tritium excellent condition, no scratches. comes with Trijicon mount. These retail new for $1300.

Total retail for this set up is around $3000 not counting mags which are nothing special. . Ill take $1800 for it all together, includes 7- 30 round mags. I've researched these prices and believe them to be fair but open to reasonable offers.

Additionally, if I can find it, I'll throw in the original Colt trigger, buffer spring, and other small parts, but that is not guaranteed and not to be considered as part of the deal, only as an add on if I can find it.

I will separate as follows.

-Colt with Binary trigger, mags- $1350.

-ACOG $650

Not really looking for trades

I'm in charming Lawton, Oklahoma but will drive a bit to make it happen. Buyer or rifle MUST show valid Ok. driver's license and be able to legally purchase. No felons. If youre not in the land of the free (Oklahoma) I'll ship to youre FFL for $50. More photos available.

1707757984137.png

1707758019611.png

1707758055212.png

Last edited:
    As in title, Colt 6940 monolithic rail AR-15 with Franklin Armory Binary trigger and Trijicon 4x32 ACOG.

Colt- I bought this from a buddy who put less than 100 rounds through it (he just wanted funds for another project) I've put perhaps 300 more down the pipe. I'm more into bolt guns and getting older, thinning the herd.. Very accurate, the mono rail really stiffens the frame. Best online price I could find for a new one is $1349. The Binary trigger allows for very rapid firing and sells new for $389.00. Excellent condition. comes with 7 varied mags, 3 loaded with 5.56 55 grain ammo.

ACOG I bought used online. Tritium is long faded but the glass is perfect and some of the best I've seen anywhere. This is an older one, not sure of the model but serial # is 419203 and a 5.56 BDC. if you know how to check them. Except for the Tritium excellent condition, no scratches. comes with Trijicon mount. These retail new for $1300.

Total retail for this set up is around $3000 not counting mags which are nothing special. . Ill take $1900 for it all together, includes 7- 30 round mags. I've researched these prices and believe them to be fair but open to reasonable offers. Separate pieces negotiable.

Additionally, if I can find it, I'll throw in the original Colt trigger, buffer spring, and other small parts, but that is not guaranteed and not to be considered as part of the deal, only as an add on if I can find it.

-Colt with Binary trigger, mags- $1500.

-ACOG $700

Not really looking for trades but MIGHT consider.

I'm in charming Lawton, Oklahoma but will drive a bit to make it happen. Buyer or rifle MUST show valid Ok. driver's license and be able to legally purchase. No felons. If youre not in the land of the free (Oklahoma) I'll ship to youre FFL for $50. More photos available.

View attachment 8347407

View attachment 8347409

View attachment 8347411
    Bump

Last edited:

Total retail for this set up is around $3000 not counting mags which are nothing special. . Ill take $2000 for it all together, includes 7- 30 round mags. I've researched these prices and believe them to be fair but open to reasonable offers.

-ACOG $700

View attachment 8347407

View attachment 8347409

View attachment 8347411
    TTT

Total retail for this set up is around $3000 not counting mags which are nothing special. . Ill take $2000 for it all together, includes 7- 30 round mags. I've researched these prices and believe them to be fair but open to reasonable offers.

-ACOG $700

View attachment 8347407

View attachment 8347409

View attachment 8347411
    ^^^

-ACOG $700

View attachment 8347407

View attachment 8347409

View attachment 8347411

-ACOG $700

View attachment 8347407

View attachment 8347409

View attachment 8347411
    UP

Total retail for this set up is around $3000 not counting mags which are nothing special. . Ill take $1800 for it all together, includes 7- 30 round mags. I've researched these prices and believe them to be fair but open to reasonable offers.

-Colt with Binary trigger, mags- $1350.

-ACOG $650

Not really looking for trades

View attachment 8347407

View attachment 8347409

View attachment 8347411
    Bunpster for Trumpster