• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 2x KAC Factory SR-25 - 1x 16” .308 and 1x 22” 6.5CM - Brand New!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    So, relisting this since an aggressive mod gave me a 3-day ban for not putting a price in the listing and just asking for offers…

Two (2) brand new / like new full factory Knights Armament SR-25’s:

1x 16-inch in .308 (that’s 7.62 x 51 for you MIL-shooting Commies who think spaghetti sauce without beans qualifies as “Chilli”). 40 rounds down the pipe when I first got it in 2021. Been sitting in the safe ever since. Has complete KAC factory “Pelican” case and all original accessories and documentation.

1x 22-inch in 6.5 CM Manbun. ZERO rounds down the pipe. Bought as separate full factory upper and lower and will come with original KAC boxes for both with documentation, etc.

Both rifles are ALL factory KAC with NO aftermarket parts. .308 has KAC 3-prong flash-hider. 6.5 has KAC dual-port brake.

Both are black color.

I have to list a price, or risk provoking some over-eager mod’s wrath, and pricing has been all over the map for the last year or two, so I’ll list them for $13,000 OBO for BOTH rifles.

Since we’re in the middle of planning our overseas move, trades don’t make sense, unless it’s something unusual that I can play with for a little while and recoup my cash. So I’ll probably say NYET!, but make your offers anyway, comrades!

I’ll try to get some photos tomorrow if no deals are struck beforehand. Just picture two brand new KAC SR-25’s in your mind, and those will be just what any photos would look like. :giggle:

FTF in Alabama is fine, or shipped to your FFL (who accepts private transfers) or directly (if you’re an FFL), or break up uppers and lowers and ship the lowers to your FFL.

We travel to Italy and Greece this Friday, so they’ll have to sell in time to ship by this Thursday (19-OCT) or it’ll have to wait until we get back (06-NOV).

Adding a quick faux toes. Rear iron missing on the .308 is around somewhere.

IMG_6057.jpeg

IMG_6059.jpeg

IMG_6058.jpeg

Reactions: Brym427
    Heading to airport now. Back on 06-NOV. You girls be civil until daddy gets home.

Reactions: toygunner
    Interested in a non-gay somewhat consensual handy from Hortas manicured hands....must look at eyes while cranking and yanking....40 grit preferred.

• Love
    Reactions: TheHorta