• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

3-24&25-2012 F C WA state PRS match is FULL

Jim the Plumber

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
We have a date picked out for the 2012 North Central Washington Findlay Cup. MATCH is FULL. contact me to get on the stand by list.

This 2 day event will be held March 24th and 25th of 2012.
This is an individual match with a limit of 60 competitors.
I will be updating this post and the web site( linked below) as information becomes avalible. Sign up dates to be posted in the near future.
<span style="font-size: 17pt">Sign up 9AM 1-21-12 PT </span> We will have an on line sign up link as we get to the wire on this.
http://www.findlaycup.net/
196174_725559416210_25911776_40109689_7437866_n.jpg

Re: 3-24&25-2012 Findlay Cup WA state

guys this is not one you want to miss, it is my favorite match of the year and i promise you will not be dissapointed. Unless your not into shooting from all positions both at the range and in the field, distances out to 1200yds, shooting from a helo, and of course some great RO/Match director.

This is a match I make a point to clear the schedule for every year and after attending i bet you will to.

This year i'm shooting - i RO'ed last year and didn't get to play in the heli
frown.gif

This year I'll be an RO. I've shot in Jim's match for years so it's my turn to work instead. Jim puts on a great match and it will sell out fast.
Clear your schedule and I'll see you there!

1911fan

The only thing this match lacks is another mover. Would be almost perfect.

Rory

Here is a update bring your Agame because there will be some awesome/challenging shit this year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a update bring your Agame because there will be some awesome/challenging shit this year.</div></div>

What about us that don't have an "A" game? Can we play too...or just RO while the pros shoot?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JLR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a update bring your Agame because there will be some awesome/challenging shit this year.</div></div>

What about us that don't have an "A" game? Can we play too...or just RO while the pros shoot?</div></div>

Everybody has an A game its just whether its better than someone else's A game.

It is weird to hear signs of modesty from you seeing that you normally kick most of our asses.

Are you ROing this year or shooting, i have been debating which to do this year?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmAM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, I was kinda wondering if my B+ game was going to work or if I should just RO.</div></div>

You two brothers are just to damn funny!!! you good and well know your c+ game would be just fine against my a+ game. look forward to seeing you guys again its been to long.

Not sure what I'll be doing. Likely be RO'ing again, but who knows. I think they should add this match and the Kettle Falls match to the PRS series so that us NW guys have a chance at the series.

Glen, put some pressure on Tom H. to shoot this match. It'll do him some good. Plus I'll have a partner for the ride.
Dave

Okay JTP When and where do I sign up?
We are going to be like those kids waiting for the movie tickets to go on sale.
Throw out the tent, sleeping bag and Occupy the Plumbers Cup!
T

If the shoot is anything like it was last year we will be in for a treat.

Make sure you know where your gun hits past 500 yards and know how to properly scratch your head when you need to hold with the wind to make a hit..

Re: 3-24&25-2012 Findlay Cup WA state PRS match

I read that this match includes bringing a carbine along with your bolt rifle and pistol. What type of max range and target size is typical for the gas gun work at this match?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read that this match includes bringing a carbine along with your bolt rifle and pistol. What type of max range and target size is typical for the gas gun work at this match?</div></div>

I believe this year it's going to be short action bolt gun only.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim the Plumber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have updated our web page with sign up date, cost, and some equipment info.

http://www.findlaycup.net/ </div></div>

Thanks Jim, that clears up my questions about the gas gun!:)
Hope I can make the match....

make sure to mark your calendars for the sign up date guys this one will fill up fast

Calender is marked.

Calendar is marked as well. This will be an awesome match!!!!

JtP, I am not going to be shooting so put me down for RO duty!
T

<span style="font-size: 17pt"> Sign up will start 1-21-12 9am PT</span>
We will have a link to the sign in as we get closer.
Feel free to call or PM with any questions.
Jim Findlay
509-884-1000
Leave a message and I will return your call asap.

Re: 3-24&25-2012 F C WA state PRS match sign up 1-21

In! .........or at least registered.....
wink.gif
Whooot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .257</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the closest airport for a commercial plane?

How far of a drive to the range from the airport?

</div></div>

Nearest airport is Pangborn, EAT. About a 15-minute drive, if that. PM me for directions, if needed. Check the link too, we have a discount rate at the Cedars Inn.

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GasLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If we get an email, that means we are one of the first 60? </div></div>

Yes.

Just FYI, MS Exchange or Outlook decided that the registration confirmation email was junk mail for me, so anyone that didn't get the email confirmation might want to check their spam folders.

Looking forward to it.

Jason